User Tag List

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I'm lazy? I have followed cdnut's protocol for 12 months now to the point where I am almost fully cured. How about you? You are on what, your 15th protocol now? All of which you spend what, a week or two on?

The only reason you and others at the forum would be annoyed at me would be because I call out the crap where this guy has a new protocol each week, has massive inconsistencies in his story and is offering a quick cure to people which is sidetracking them from doing the hard work which has been done by others to get better. I've barely posted on that forum so I don't know where you would get the part about me having a bitch fit and insulting people.

You on the other hand - here is your latest PM - which i only sent one PM to you when you banned me from hackstasis for what I said here and then responded to your subsequent PMs.

"You really are retarded, you are going to talk shit about me and my site along with many members that are much more dedicated than you right in front of a frequent forum I visit, after I just warned you to tone it down a bit since so many people complain about you and you agreed? You think I'm that stupid, IDC if you think it free speech or not you have no respect for anyone.

You put absolutely zero contribution to the forum you just free ride along beg for quick for fast answers from everyone and if you don't get it you have a bitch fit. You say people are lazy, who is lazy? There are people doing 36 day fasts right at this moment, how is that lazy? Stop sending me multiple PM's you really are a butt hurt snowflake, why are you still crying and complaining?"

Anyway, good luck to you and everyone else on that site in searching for the magic bullet. That's what propeciahelp did for years. Let's see if it turns out any differently for you guys.
    Yeah of course you are "almost" cured all of sudden now, here is your log from a month ago, nice try. You keep saying magic bullet, the protocols are the same, why do you think CD is on there? One is a foundation and one is experimental but they pretty much overlap that is the entire point, of course you always want someone to tell you exactly what do every step of the way and hold your hand like a baby so that may be hard for you to understand.

Snell's log - Hack Stasis

You are begging Gbol to comment in your log less than a month ago for advice and talking about "low potassium" and "snapping back" symptoms. Give me a break, compulsive liar will do anything and use anyone to try and get what you want. Oh and what a surprise the same user you quoted in the below post is the same user that started this thread we are posting in right now, funny how you act so much nicer to him here. So to answer your question about your bitch fit and insulting people, see below.

Last edited by TubZy; 11-22-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahahahahahackstasis...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read my posts in this thread. I said I have asked gbol questions and heard him out. I do not deny that.

What I said was everyone is treating him as a saviour and you are not allowing anyone to question him or call him out on any inconsistencies. And people are giving up on the tried and tested methods in favour of a quick fix.

And yes I am almost cured. That is not a lie. I still have low potassium symptoms and I am getting better each day.

Anyway - I’m done with this rubbish on this board - it is not the place for it here. I have made my point that people should not be rushing to find the magic pill when the answer is in front of them with the protocol on the forum here.

In relation to what I said to wuf/biatch, he was being a smart arse and trying to say that if you don't get instant results, you won't get any. I get extremely frustrated at that attitude and even more so when someone is saying this to others like they know what they are talking about.

And I need to pull you up. The protocols are not the same. At all. Does cdnuts advise using an anti abortion drug? Or clomid? Cdnut's protocol focuses on diet, the mind, herbs and a whole host of other things that aren't covered by gbol. Don't deceive people and try to say they are anything alike at all.

And cdnuts has a section there but where is all the main activity? It's with the guy promising a quick fix.

Also, in that thread or anywhere else I did not see one example of me having a bitch fit when I didn't get an answer to my question. Unloading on biatch, which, let's face it, we have all been tempted to do before, is not the same as what you said. And I wasn't that nice to him in my first post to him today.
    Last edited by Snell1234; 11-22-2017 at 12:37 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read my posts in this thread. I said I have asked gbol questions and heard him out. I do not deny that.

What I said was everyone is treating him as a saviour and you are not allowing anyone to question him or call him out on any inconsistencies. And people are giving up on the tried and tested methods in favour of a quick fix.

And yes I am almost cured. That is not a lie. I still have low potassium symptoms and I am getting better each day.

Anyway - I’m done with this rubbish on this board - it is not the place for it here. I have made my point that people should not be rushing to find the magic pill when the answer is in front of them with the protocol on the forum here.

In relation to what I said to wuf/biatch, he was being a smart arse and trying to say that if you don't get instant results, you won't get any. I get extremely frustrated at that attitude and even more so when someone is saying this to others like they know what they are talking about.

And I need to pull you up. The protocols are not the same. At all. Does cdnuts advise using an anti abortion drug? Or clomid? Cdnut's protocol focuses on diet, the mind, herbs and a whole host of other things that aren't covered by gbol. Don't deceive people and try to say they are anything alike at all.

And cdnuts has a section there but where is all the main activity? It's with the guy promising a quick fix.

Also, in that thread or anywhere else I did not see one example of me having a bitch fit when I didn't get an answer to my question. Unloading on biatch, which, let's face it, we have all been tempted to do before, is not the same as what you said. And I wasn't that nice to him in my first post to him today.
    Open up a dictionary and look up the word experimental. This is why you get banned from all the forums you go on.

You say you are done, yet edit your post and add 5 more sentences back in LOL. Of course the main activity is going to be in the research part of the forum as there are people experimenting and adding in research daily, but most people are doing another regimen, they aren't just waiting around like you are and constantly begging for answers and annoying people. People are doing fasts, cycling herbs, eating paleo/low carb etc. too, just because someone decides to discuss a different topic doesn't mean it off limits or it is all sudden a protocol, all topics should be on the table. I literally just gave you two examples from the last few days of people doing fasts...

I'm not going to respond to every little point you have as it is a waste of time, but fasting in general upregulates ALL hormonal receptors since the building blocks of hormones are no longer being taken in from food the body has no choice but to up regulate the existing receptors in order to compensate, this is the same reason why so many people get the huge test boost post fast, this is also the same reason why insulin sensitivity dramatically improves from fasting and continues to stick after post fast compared to a standard simple low carb diet where basic metabolic rate falls. The other optional experimental options he mentioned like RU for example upregulates cortisol and progesterone receptors only, how do you not know this by now? You only asked him a million times? Fasting is just more of an efficient way of doing it as it acts on every receptor. Herbs do this as well...I posted on this stuff so many times how are you still so clueless?

If you actually paid attention for once and took a second to learn instead of demanding new protocols (but say you are basically cured, which doesn't make sense) all the time without doing some research behind them you would actually understand.
    Last edited by TubZy; 11-22-2017 at 01:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Open up a dictionary and look up the word experimental. This is why you get banned from all the forums you go on.

You say you are done, yet edit your post and add 5 more sentences back in LOL. Of course the main activity is going to be in the research part of the forum as there are people experimenting and adding in research daily, but most people are doing another regimen, they aren't just waiting around like you are and constantly begging for answers and annoying people. People are doing fasts, cycling herbs, eating paleo/low carb etc. too, just because someone decides to discuss a different topic doesn't mean it off limits or it is all sudden a protocol, all topics should be on the table. I literally just gave you two examples from the last few days of people doing fasts?

I'm not going to respond to every little point you have as it is a waste of time, but fasting in general upregulates ALL hormonal receptors since the building blocks of hormones are no longer being taken in from via food the body has no choice but to up regulate the existing receptors in order to compensate, this is the same reason why so many people get the huge test boost post fast, this is also the same reason why insulin sensitivity dramatically improves from fasting and continues to stick after post fast compared to a simple low carb diet. The other optional experimental options he mentioned like RU for example upregulates cortisol and progesterone receptors only, how do you not know this by now? You only asked him a million times? Fasting is just more of an efficient way of doing it as it acts on every receptor.

If you actually paid attention for once and took a second to learn instead of demanding new protocols all the time without doing some research behind them you would actually understand.
    I'm beginning to think it's pointless replying to you as either you can't read or you are that vented up in anger you can't take anything in. I have followed cdnut's protcol for 12 months. Read that again. I'll say it again. I have followed cdnut's protocol for 12 months. So explain to me - how am I waiting around? And again - the only way I annoyed people was giving you and the cronies there someone unwelcomed truths. I'm happy to be banned from that forum for that to be honest. And i got banned for the criticism I wrote on here today - don't try to re write history and make out I was banned for anything I did over there.

To the rest of what you said - you are just rambling and ranting. I can't even work out what your point is. Why are you giving me an explanation about fasting? I didn't ask for it. Cdnuts has already long explained that to us. On the Ru point though, I thought that pill was the magic pill which would cure everyone? You ask how do I not know it does what you said it does? Well how come the magic pill hasn't worked how you all thought it would? Most people have said they returned to baseline after it or even worse than baseline.

And to end it saying I demand new protocols - I'm beginning to think you are medicated at the moment Tubzy as you are now just inventing stuff to go along with your insane posts as I have barely posted on that shocking forum in the last month. And banned from every forum? I've only been banned from your forum because you are overly sensitive and insane and also on ray peat where most people who posted in the propecia thread got banned for no reason other than we were associated with a guy who challenged their way of thinking.
    Last edited by Snell1234; 11-22-2017 at 01:24 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm beginning to think it's pointless replying to you as either you can't read or you are that vented up in anger you can't take anything in. I have followed cdnut's protcol for 12 months. Read that again. I'll say it again. I have followed cdnut's protocol for 12 months. So explain to me - how am I waiting around? And again - the only way I annoyed people was giving you and the cronies their someone unwelcomed truths. I'm happy to be banned from that forum for that to be honest. And i got banned for the criticism I wrote on here today - don't try to re write history and make out I was banned for anything I did over there.

To the rest of what you said - you are just rambling and ranting. I can't even work out what your point is. Why are you giving me an explanation about fasting? I didn't ask for it. Cdnuts has already long explained that to us. On the Ru point though, I thought that pill was the magic pill which would cure everyone? You ask how do I not know it does what you said it does? Well how come the magic pill hasn't worked how you all thought it would? Most people have said they returned to baseline after it or even worse than baseline.

And to end it saying I demand new protocols - I'm beginning to think you are medicated at the moment Tubzy as you are now just inventing stuff to go along with your insane posts as I have barely posted on that shocking forum in the last month.
    Then why are you harassing Gbol over and over again with questions about pine pollen and potassium and minerals. You don't stop, do you really want me to dig up all of your private conversations with him? He can't stand you he said all you do is ask question after question all day long and it is like talking to a wall. So my question is, why are constantly harassing people for protocols other than CD's? It really is a simple question.

This is just last week, you are begging and demanding him for his protocol when he specifcally told you he is not sure yet and to stop making up his own protocols. If you are following CD's and are almost cured, why are you continuing to go off CD's regimen then?? It is not that CD's regimen doesn't work, you just are a compulsive liar then play victim, like how we are on swole source now and now you try to suck up to CD all of sudden.

I literally just explained to you the similarity between some of the stuff Gbol suggests what CD suggests i.e. fasting, I don't know how to dumb it down any further for you - no wonder why you still don't get it. No anger at all, I think this is hilarious.
    Last edited by TubZy; 11-22-2017 at 01:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then why are you harassing Gbol over and over again with questions about pine pollen and potassium and minerals. You don't stop, do you really want me to dig up all of your private conversations with him? He can't stand you he said all you do is ask question after question all day long and it is like talking to a wall. So my question is, why are constantly harassing people for protocols other than CD's? It really is a simple question.

This is just last week, you are begging him for his protocol when he specifcally told you he is not sure yet and to stop. If you are following CD's and are almost cured, why are you continuing to go off CD's regimen then?? It is not that CD's regimen doesn't work, you are just fake and a compulsive liar then play victim, like how we are on swole source now and now you try to suck up to CD all of sudden.

I literally just explained to you the similarity between some of the stuff Gbol suggests what CD suggests, I don't know how to dumb it down any further for you - no wonder why you still don't get it.
    You need to stop with the hyperbolic language to try to convey a point which isn't there.

Read what I have written in this post from the start. I said I have heard gbol and questioned him myself. Hence the post above being an example of that. At all times I have been doing cdnut's protocol but I have also been curious to see where this guy was going with his theories. In the above post, I was making the point that he should list what he was currently doing as his protocol as if you provide the forum posts from the whole thread, you would see people were going ahead and guessing and doing parts of his protocol without doing it all - which is a recipe for disaster. How is that "begging"?

And harassing? What is the with the use of these hyperbolic terms? Is asking someone questions harassing? And maybe he think it's like talking to a wall to me because he cannot properly explain what he is trying to get at. Maybe he doesn't even know what he's doing as his protocol of taking an abortion drug, which you did, failed miserably. I don't really care if he can't stand me.

And to clear up any confusion you are trying to create - I have not deviated off cdnut's protocol once, I have not tried any of his stuff at all. Not one thing of his. I'm not that stupid to do any of the things he's suggested so far like taking an anti abortion drug.

And now you want to go into private messages between me and him to further any of your silly points that you are trying to make? Not that I really care, but I wouldn't have though that's exactly an ethical way of running a forum where you sieve through poster's PMs as a moderator and post them on another forum. But it is you who we are talking about. You have shown yourself to be insane today. Anyone reading this thread would be able to see that. Why don't you exit here and run off to your safe space over at hack stasis and end this nonsense. Threatening to post PM's between me and another poster - I think you have exposed yourself to others to be what I already knew you were for a while.
    Last edited by Snell1234; 11-22-2017 at 02:40 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to stop with the hyperbolic language to try to convey a point which isn't there.

Read what I have written in this post from the start. I said I have heard gbol and questioned him myself. Hence the post above being an example of that. At all times I have been doing cdnut's protocol but I have also been curious to see where this guy was going with his theories. In the above post, I was making the point that he should list what he was currently doing as his protocol as if you provide the forum posts from the whole thread, you would see people were going ahead and guessing and doing parts of his protocol without doing it all - which is a recipe for disaster. How is that "begging"?

And harassing? What is the with the use of these hyperbolic terms? Is asking someone questions harassing? And maybe he think it's like talking to a wall to me because he cannot properly explain what he is trying to get at. Maybe he doesn't even know what he's doing as his protocol of taking an anti abortion drug, which you did, failed miserably. I don't really care if he can't stand me.

And to clear up any confusion you are trying to create - I have not deviated off cdnut's protocol once, I have not tried any of his stuff at all. Not one thing of his. I'm not that stupid to do any of the things he's suggested so far like taking an anti abortion drug.

And now you want to go into private messages between me and him to further any of your silly points that you are trying to make? Not that I really care, but I wouldn't have though that's exactly an ethical way of running a forum where you sieve through poster's PMs as a moderator and post them on another forum. But it is you who we are talking about. You have shown yourself to be insane today. Anyone reading this thread would be able to see that. Why don't you exit here and run off to your safe space over at hack stasis and end this nonsense. Threatening to post PM's between me and another poster - I think you have exposed yourself to others to be what I already knew you were for a while.
    Sounds good. Since when does CD's protocol suggest liver toxic antibiotics (triple antibiotic therapy, are you serious??) like you mentioned below LOL, refresh my memory? Where you "almost" cured here too lmao. No wonder why you act like this you are from the propecia help site like you said here..

Last edited by TubZy; 11-22-2017 at 01:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good. Since when does CD's protocol suggest liver toxic antibiotics (triple antibiotic therapy, are you serious??) like you mentioned below LOL, refresh my memory? Where you "almost" cured here too lmao. No wonder why you act like this you are from the propecia help site like you said here..

This was well prior to getting on cdnuts protocol. Check the dates. I said I’ve been on cdnuts protocol for 12 months. What does the date say there?

I think you are a little bit obsessed now and you are clearly unstable. That was when I attempted chi’s protocol. Read what I said about propecia help. I never posted there once.

You are actually losing the plot here and exposing yourself to be the sociopath that I knew you were based on our past interactions which you managed to cover up with everyone else.

ANd for the benefits of others, I actually am nearly cured now. It is real and stable. That was more positive thinking when I saw an improvement in some symptoms.

Now run along to your other forum please. I think people have seen enough from you now to know what you are about.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was well prior to getting on cdnuts protocol. Check the dates. I said I’ve been on cdnuts protocol for 12 months. What does the date say there?

I think you are a little bit obsessed now and you are clearly unstable. That was when I attempted chi’s protocol. Read what I said about propecia help. I never posted there once.

You are actually losing the plot here and exposing yourself to be the sociopath that I knew you were based on our past interactions which you managed to cover up with everyone else.

ANd for the benefits of others, I actually am nearly cured now. It is real and stable. That was more positive thinking when I saw an improvement in some symptoms.

Now run along to your other forum please. I think people have seen enough from you now to know what you are about.
    You are right it was just another hopeless, uneducated protocol that you put together that failed miserably. So you are on your what, 17th protocol now, just wanted to point out your hypocrisy that is all, maybe PH will approve your post this time around. You call out other people's protocols yet you shilled all of these fake ones in the past. You are getting upset over someone that mentioned clomid in the past yet you are suggesting them to take triple antibiotic therapy - how does that even make sense? Lets face it you have zero knowledge of anything you are actually talking about and your post talking about gut inflammation shows it.
    Last edited by TubZy; 11-22-2017 at 02:32 AM.