Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo View Post
    Thanks for the response.

Of course I have been to "that forum" before but it's not a good place to be let alone advise anyone to go to. That much is obvious even to me. Additionally I find many people there have side effects (gyno, brain fog, tingling/numbness, digestive problems) that I do not have.

I have been reading through the stickies here, the prohormone suggested might be difficult for me to get hold of as I'm in the UK but I will certainly try, i want to do something asap. I've started my own routine so far which is:

vitamin d3 30,000 iu daily (i strongly suspect a vitamin d deficiency)
    Butein (megabol inh-ar) - supposedly an aromatase inhibitor? i may have wasted my money on this, hope not
    creatine monohydrate - for my dht levels
    citrulline malate - for nitric oxide support
    amino 1000 - bunch of amino acids, mainly just for the l-arginine

I will NEVER touch a 5-ar inhibitor again, that i can guarantee.
    Welcome.

Read all of the stickies here.....all of them.

Then read the ENTIRE website. Again, all of it.

We are here to help. Once you go through all of the material feel free to start a thread or use this one to ask questions. But please.....READ everything first. Many of your questions will thoroughly be answered.

You can also go through and read the posts in this section. You will find them extremely helpful. We have alot of good guys here that have been where you are and are not only getting close to recovery, but are willing to help you, as long as you HELP YOURSELF FIRST.

You found the right place. No need to worry. I know that's easier said then done now, but you'll be FINE.....

I'm also going to suggest you stop the aromatase inhibitor for now. You can keep taking the others if you like.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-24-2017 at 10:24 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"