User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all for the responses.

I decided to take the weekend off driving myself mad and reading up on stuff. It's still hard to think about other stuff with the sting of regret but I woke up on Saturday and Sunday with blood flowing in all the right places so I'm hopeful. A big part of this is surely psychological. I've dropped the AI from my regimen and I'm going to replace it with a cycle of prohormones.

Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Where in the uk are you mate?
    I'm from the north west, near to Blackpool.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    I apologize for my callous remark. The "constant" came from conflating his posts with all of those posters in the past who constantly I might add expect others to provide them with emotional support and advice like some sort of psychoanalyst on tap. These posters aren't really in the right frame of mind to help themselves out of this terrible mess but they like to drain the time and efforts of others in any case just for some sort of temporary emotional boost, then its back to feeling sorry for themselves and doing very little in the form of actual progress. I'm sorry to the original poster for conflating his posts with the others I just spoke of, I was being a bit too wary and quick to judge. I hope the original poster is nothing like "those".
    No worries, I admit I am/have been guilty of constantly trying to reassure myself and obsessively searching up things on google. It's something I'm trying to stop but I never intended to start a pity party here.

Something I need to remember that's specific to avodart is it's half life (about 5 weeks). The medical leaflet says you can't even give blood until at least 6 months after your last pill, so there must still be some effective trace of the drug in my system. I read that it takes about 6 half lives (just over 7 months in this case) for the drug to be 99% gone from your system so I have that to wait out. Hopefully soon after that, around march time, the drug will be completely gone. In the mean time I need to focus on overcoming the mental effects and creating a better physical condition.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha im from Blackpool mate

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very close to Blackpool lol

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the last week I've been like a rollercoaster, getting anxious a fuk some days then feel fine the other with random woodys/sex drive working as normal .. what the fuk...

I'm still on my supps, I've ordered the pine pollen tincture and some tribulus so I will start cycling through them in addition to what I'm taking now and see how it goes, then start on the super r andro. Still exercising 5 days a week and doing 12-16 hour fasts daily

Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Ha im from Blackpool mate
    We're from the same town, small world man!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo View Post
    For the last week I've been like a rollercoaster, getting anxious a fuk some days then feel fine the other with random woodys/sex drive working as normal .. what the fuk...

I'm still on my supps, I've ordered the pine pollen tincture and some tribulus so I will start cycling through them in addition to what I'm taking now and see how it goes, then start on the super r andro. Still exercising 5 days a week and doing 12-16 hour fasts daily

We're from the same town, small world man!
    The fact that you're still fluctuating like that is a very good sign. I know it sucks, but there are alot of guys who are just stuck in the off position and they are working hard to get things to move. You caught it early, so be thankful for that.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"