User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    It seems clear to me after calling for a little disclosure and maybe throwing in a little insinuation in there that CD is somehow profiting off of this. Does that answer your question fairy boy? You think I give a shit if I get banned on this forum? Like your best bud CD has said numerous times, "you have everything you need to recover right here", on PH. I don't have to chronicle my experiences here if don't want to. I can go elsewhere or better yet focus on getting better without having to respond to fucktards like you by avoiding forums like this altogether.
    Thanks that is all I needed from my end. I knew you would finally snap given how unstable you are.

Exactly if you don't give a shit just proves my point that you would talk shit about the protocol and CD. Yeah, specifically quoting your best bud Snell and saying "you know why" CD can scam people is just a little insinuation. Keep screwing yourself up buddy and ignoring any logical advice that people have given you in this thread. You were responding to other "fucktards" way before I joined in this thread.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-20-2017 at 09:34 AM.