User Tag List

Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always start burning up right after I eat. Sleeping I am always cold and never sweat.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sweat like crazy when I sleep.
    I'll soak one side of the bed then the other. Lol
    Sucks when its cold because as soon as you get out of bed your freezing and your bed is going to be cold and wet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope, do you eat right before bed?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I always start burning up right after I eat. Sleeping I am always cold and never sweat.
    Possible insulin issues. And probably low metabolic rate- your body is operating at lower speed- probably due to low hormone levels, there are many possible causes there, hypogonadism, hypothyroidism etc.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I sweat like crazy when I sleep.
    I'll soak one side of the bed then the other. Lol
    Sucks when its cold because as soon as you get out of bed your freezing and your bed is going to be cold and wet.
    Many possibilities there- maybe too high E2, maybe issues with cortisol, thyroid etc... If you wake up suddenly in sweat than it coul low sugar as well- in any case you should investigate this. When my hormoes are in check- this never happens. When it happens I know that something is out if whack.
    People say this is normal on cycle- thats because during cycle hormone level are shifting.

Guys- there is always reason why is something happening. And you need to observe bigger hormonal picture, most of benefits even on TRT comes from lot of different hormones, not just testosterone- for example testosterone bound by SHBG is doing nothing really, it cant enter the cells, only free testosterone can do some action. There are cases of people with med-high tt levels suffering from symptoms of low testosterone (all basically inactive bound with SHBG, which shoul really be released in case of need- but sometimes it does not happen) So, its neccecary to look at hormonal panel as whole- otherwise you'll never get where you want to be.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-10-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a major update, but just wanted to let you know what I'm up to. Physical symptoms are the same as on my most recent update. I am in the gym again this week, but again, extremely light with high reps and a fast pace. Superset back/chest today with calves afterward. Again, I bookended my training with 20 minutes light cardio before and after training, keeping my heart rate between 120 and 140. Total gym time was less than 1.5 hours. I'm very weak, but it just feels good to get some blood pumping. I'm on no deadline. I know it will all come back in time.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slow and steady wins the motherfucking race.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Scope, do you eat right before bed?
    Sometimes but I usually stop eating around 8 but lately I've been hungry late at night so I eat. The sweating happens more when I eat but I also sweat when I haven't ate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Many possibilities there- maybe too high E2, maybe issues with cortisol, thyroid etc... If you wake up suddenly in sweat than it coul low sugar as well- in any case you should investigate this. When my hormoes are in check- this never happens. When it happens I know that something is out if whack.
    People say this is normal on cycle- thats because during cycle hormone level are shifting.

Guys- there is always reason why is something happening. And you need to observe bigger hormonal picture, most of benefits even on TRT comes from lot of different hormones, not just testosterone- for example testosterone bound by SHBG is doing nothing really, it cant enter the cells, only free testosterone can do some action. There are cases of people with med-high tt levels suffering from symptoms of low testosterone (all basically inactive bound with SHBG, which shoul really be released in case of need- but sometimes it does not happen) So, its neccecary to look at hormonal panel as whole- otherwise you'll never get where you want to be.
    I'll be getting bloods done tomorrow and I'll post them in my log.
    I plan to get the complete female panel.

What you mentioned above makes me think it could be low blood sugar because I sometimes take slinsane or something like that before I eat a before bed snack or meal.
    Could also be any of the other things to so hopefully the bloods will shed some light into why I sweat so much at night.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple of notable items I wanted to bring up.

It seems my estrogen is too high. I am starting to get some tenderness and minor swelling under the nipples. I've noticed this for the past 3-4 days, but wanted to make sure I wasn't just being paranoid. I put in a call to the Endo today, hoping to ask if they wanted to see me for this, or just prescribe an AI. Unfortunately, their office was closed today. I will call them back on Monday. The pre-gyno is not severe, but it is present. A few more days won't hurt me. I have some OTC stuff I could take, but if they want me in for a blood test I do not want to skew those results. So I will wait it out.

Over the past two or three weeks, I have hovered between 182 and 184 lbs. Today I weighed 186. Things are trending upward. Bodyfat is the same. I think muscle memory is taking effect. I'm noticing a little thickening of some muscle bellies. It's slight, but I can tell.

My weights continue to be extremely light and high rep. I am easing into this. The burn from the high reps (15-30) is a great pump. I'm not concerned at all with the amount of weight I am moving. I'll have time for that later.

My libido is up just a bit, but nothing major. A little more than none at all is still not enough. But it's at least trending in the right direction.

Energy/vitality is about the same as the previous week. It's not bad, but I feel like there is more to be had.

Mental clarity seems to be just a bit better. It's been ages since I had the clarity of thought to do the kind of writing that I have been doing in my "I Love Steroids" thread. I think the memory seems a bit better, but the jury is still out on that one.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Feel free to ask questions.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mental clarity issue... Now you notice some "clarity", but when you didn't, was the "non-clarity" an issue, and were you aware of it? I wonder if I have some "brain-fog", and if one day I will be like, "wow, what a difference", after taking something.