Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s going on Jacknap.
    Where are you recovery wise %?

& thanks about the Iodine.
    I just see guys taking Shilijat & other stuff every day. I know it’s different with everyone but all that stuff confuses me..

Naw man I only deadlift once a week. & it’s heavy but relative to where I was pre PFS it really isn’t in my perspective. I think it’s important to keep that intensity, it’s obviously gonna be different weight for everyone. As long as form is good..405x10 sounds like a lot but When I was 225 I was pulling 705 ish.. I skipped the pushups/pull-ups part & just started lifting moderate weight for high reps, I felt weaker after my fast but not to the point where I had to start from scratch fitness wise.. I’m 22 years old lol what you mean 40’s..

Imma just keep going. Maybe 6 months to a year down the road I’ll juice feast.

Been having trouble with getting organic stuff due to money but I’ve been away from all gluten & not even backloading as I stated before. Salads, Spinach, Kale, Avacadoes, Meat, Salmon, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Eggs, Fruit, Freshly squeezed OJ..

CD told me a while back on Facebook organic is the healthiest option but it won’t make or break recovery so i keep it as a reminder when the doubt creeps in.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    What’s going on Jacknap.
    Where are you recovery wise %?

& thanks about the Iodine.
    I just see guys taking Shilijat & other stuff every day. I know it’s different with everyone but all that stuff confuses me..

Naw man I only deadlift once a week. & it’s heavy but relative to where I was pre PFS it really isn’t in my perspective. I think it’s important to keep that intensity, it’s obviously gonna be different weight for everyone. As long as form is good..405x10 sounds like a lot but When I was 225 I was pulling 705 ish.. I skipped the pushups/pull-ups part & just started lifting moderate weight for high reps, I felt weaker after my fast but not to the point where I had to start from scratch fitness wise.. I’m 22 years old lol what you mean 40’s..

Imma just keep going. Maybe 6 months to a year down the road I’ll juice feast.

Been having trouble with getting organic stuff due to money but I’ve been away from all gluten & not even backloading as I stated before. Salads, Spinach, Kale, Avacadoes, Meat, Salmon, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Eggs, Fruit, Freshly squeezed OJ..

CD told me a while back on Facebook organic is the healthiest option but it won’t make or break recovery so i keep it as a reminder when the doubt creeps in.
    Just a word to the wise, I believe I held myself back a bit by lifting so heavy during the beginning of my recovery. Once I cut back to maintaining workouts, it seemed to accelerate.

Just my two cents.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.