User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Alot of these amino acids are neuro transmitters i had no fukin idea. I thought it was good for gut health. Wtf have I done to myself now....im absolutely distressed territfied you name it. I cant cope... i was on the way out. I should of just stuck to the regimen but saw that damn used it in his recovery and thought ill get some of that. Some guys here take glycine with no adverse reaction. What the hell has happened to me. For a health conscious guy to end up like this is too much, to maybe face penile prothesis in the future because i might never be able to even masturbate again like I could only two months ago.

I cant handle it.... i was in hospital with major parathesia in my legs and arms and a massive elavated pulse. My dick is completely numb with now brain connection at all. This isn’t straightforward anymore for me that just had to follow the regimen. Ive now got majorissures with my nervous system. I need to get out of this mess, ive got massive suicidal ideation.

I love you guys, and the regimen was working for me. I should have never taken this product... must be the most unluckiest bloke on the planet to be destroyed far worse from a fukin gelatine supplement. This is dreadful
    buddy, if you haven't seen a neurologist yet, get in asap. You're suicidal, you can get that stuff fast tracked if you go into emerg, that's what I did... Took me 3 times and spent a week in the psych ward but I got the tests I needed and they found something too. Don't worry about the protocol right now, you need medical treatment.
    Last edited by basementdweller; 08-10-2018 at 08:38 PM.