User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry too much about EMF's. I have family in NY and they worry, but it's due to a brain illness (in family). I've had like 3-6 phones at a time (not healthy). I keep them out of my room of course (or try too). There are scanners you can buy, but it will not ruin you. Mental health - CBT can help (never helped me, but I was just telling stories (hilarious), showing up late, didn't actually want to be there). Now, I can, when I find a good place. I likely would not return tho, unless I liked the Doctor/Counsellor. I prefer one on one. With focus issues, it's too confusing in a group for me. How>Why to heal anything.

Maybe, I had downswings too, but I never thought about them (or did best not to). Not trying to say don't talk-think things thru (it is actually healthier to do this, if needed). Actually I must have initially with mods, w.r.t. digestion, and fasting.

@basementdweller if I didn't like so many things and was only good at different things, I'd be in the film industry too. I did advertizing, was a waiter, trading, etc. A terrible waiter...

I love NY. Was sad most times I left it. Especially as a kid.

Getting away from big cities prollycontributed to recovery but is not great for my other issues. Its worth it for a time.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-21-2018 at 06:31 PM.