User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I till today don't understand how it exactly happened after only 90 seconds of use, but clearly I was sensitive to it.

The FDA themselves also have a limit of how much pressure should be used, I understand that the FDA is not the most trusted source around here, but if the FDA who says to take something, which ends up being bad (FIN), even the more so if they say NOT to take something, how even the more so you should listen to them.

I also spoke to an MD (urologist) about penis pumps, he explained that he's not such a big fan, since it doesn't actually bring in the same source of blood of an erection. The blood is coming from another source. He did explain in detail but it was a while ago, and I don's exactly remember all of it.
    there was no warning sign during the 90 seconds? Just all at once trauma?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good question, I woke up with pain the following day, I was unable to get a good erection until 2 months later.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Good question, I woke up with pain the following day, I was unable to get a good erection until 2 months later.
    I had a penis injury with a girl on top if you read. it healed in about a month normally. I definitely did some damage there's a bit of a weird sensation on the right side of the base of my dick but I can get full erections again thankfull.

so is yours totally healed now?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.