Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
I personally did not care at the time. just did it, did it make me better or worse I don’t know. But going from 225-165 did SOMETHING. Maybe I did not feel it profoundly.. but something underneath had to be going on.. Had to. Just cause you don’t feel something doesn’t mean nothing is happening. It’s important to remember that ESPECIALLY with or ailment.

I didn’t care about what was gonna happen to me to be honest, if I passed out during the middle of it & Died it would not have mattered to me. You’d do anything in that initial state.

True @ BD , people do recover without it, but I just wanted to check off all the markers.

I question and second guess now at times, last thing I needed was for me to be worried cause I did not fast at all. It would compound things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You did the right thing by fasting. I would never recommend doing it on your own for that long, and honestly I don't know how you went about your daily life in that state....I could barely get off the fucking couch, but in regards to recovery, you took the correct route.