User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hitting the gym six days a week and seem to be putting on muscle again, which is great. However since crashing my forearms, hands and wrists have suffered pretty bad muscle wastage. Also my grip strength has gotten really weak which sucks. Does anyone have tips how to deal with this? I've been doing exercises for my forearms and wrists, is this enough? Or is there more I can do?

Also, how do you fellas deal with downswings? When I'm seemingly in an upswing, I'm really optimistic about recovery and look at this as a self development journey rather than a recovery from pfs. But when I feel shitty, I start thinking about all the stuff I read on propecia help in the first weeks of my crash, like finasteride causing an epigenetic change or whatever the fuck. Stuff like that freaks the hell out of me and makes me think i won't recover.

Also I feel like pfs has changed my personality. I feel like a different person, not sure if its in a good or a bad way. A bit of both, I guess. I'm way more calm now, and really don't care about what other people think about me. I'm a lot more confident around women, and new people in general. I take no shit from anyone. Before pfs I had social anxiety. All of this I feel is good. But on the bad side, a lot of things that used to interest me don't interest me at all anymore, like playing video games and spending time with some of my friends. It sucks because they've been my friends for years but i just don't feel like hanging with them because i feel like a different person.

I've already made the protocol my way of life, so I'm sticking to it regardless of how I feel... but still would like to hear other peoples opinion.
    Last edited by whoevencares00; 11-01-2018 at 02:42 AM.