User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever since I ran out of Pine Pollen I've been feeling like crap. A lot of my original symptoms I had post-crash have come back, like lack of energy, racing thoughts and dizziness. Also some pretty horrendous anxiety and a racing heartbeat. Ordered two megadose bags yesterday but gotta wait like a week before they get here. I'm doing a 24 hour water fast to hopefully calm myself down a bit. Also gonna take some time off the weights until I get some pine pollen again.

Looking back, I did hit my first "upswing" a couple of days after starting pine pollen for the first time. More libido, great energy etc. Also felt super calm.

The only other thing I did was take a really high dose of multivitamin for two days. No cheat meals, no alcohol, nothing. I read that megadosing vitamins could help with muscle wastage. I understand it was stupid to take things outside the protocol, but whats done is done. Is it even possible to crash from a multivitamin? Any thoughts guys?
    Last edited by whoevencares00; 11-07-2018 at 06:09 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whoevencares00 View Post
    Ever since I ran out of Pine Pollen I've been feeling like crap. A lot of my original symptoms I had post-crash have come back, like lack of energy, racing thoughts and dizziness. Also some pretty horrendous anxiety and a racing heartbeat. Ordered two megadose bags yesterday but gotta wait like a week before they get here. I'm doing a 24 hour water fast to hopefully calm myself down a bit. Also gonna take some time off the weights until I get some pine pollen again.

Looking back, I did hit my first "upswing" a couple of days after starting pine pollen for the first time. More libido, great energy etc. Also felt super calm.

The only other thing I did was take a really high dose of multivitamin for two days. No cheat meals, no alcohol, nothing. I read that megadosing vitamins could help with muscle wastage. I understand it was stupid to take things outside the protocol, but whats done is done. Is it even possible to crash from a multivitamin? Any thoughts guys?
    Ups and downs happen regardless, there's no way a multivitamin caused it. I doubt pine pollen would have that drastic an effect either. I do think that over-training, especially combined with poor sleep could trigger downswings though

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Ups and downs happen regardless, there's no way a multivitamin caused it. I doubt pine pollen would have that drastic an effect either. I do think that over-training, especially combined with poor sleep could trigger downswings though
    Yea maybe I was overtraining... 6 days a week with weights along with 2x a week HIIT.

And if this is a downswing, it surely is a hellish one.. Feels more like a crash though. I was doing pretty decently on Monday, sitting in class when I felt like I was about to have a panic attack. Dizziness, racing heart, felt like I was going to faint. Had to go home and laid in bed for the rest of the day, was feeling super cold. Yesterday too. Was able to go to class today but still had the heart racing and physical anxiety. Was horrible. Hopefully this subsides in a couple of weeks at the most.