Thread: Antidepressants

Hybrid View

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    none of those drugs are antidepressants so why would you think you have PSSD? it's pretty messed up that they kept giving you antipsychotics if you're not schizo or bipolar though.
    Yeah, it's pretty messed up.
    i'm worried generally because as I said, I don't know if my body will be able to recover after all this years of pharmaceutical abuse.
    In terms of PSSD, i'm just afraid of developing it after 2 days of using Luvoxamine, given that I've already crashed.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DagyDog View Post
    i'm worried generally because as I said, I don't know if my body will be able to recover after all this years of pharmaceutical abuse.
    In terms of PSSD, i'm just afraid of developing it after 2 days of using Luvoxamine, given that I've already crashed.
    Ok...So you either have to try and see, or be stuck forever. Those are your options. Living naturally in most cases is always going to be the right thing to do.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DagyDog View Post
    just drop the ssri and get on with the protocol, you'll be fine. Probably half the guys on this board took an antidepressant at some point and didn't get worse (including myself)

Sleeping pills are addictive as hell but at least won't make your dick any worse. I choose to use them but obviously they're not recommended

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    just drop the ssri and get on with the protocol, you'll be fine. Probably half the guys on this board took an antidepressant at some point and didn't get worse (including myself)

Sleeping pills are addictive as hell but at least won't make your dick any worse. I choose to use them but obviously they're not recommended
    You're not getting the most out of the program by using them. As long as you understand that.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"