Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
I would think after taking a 5ar inhibitor drug, your concern about staying natty would dissipate and you would do anything in your power to get back to where you needed to be. Compared to propecia or dut, etc, these prohormones are very safe and very light. You took something that was very un-natural which fucked you up, why not take something un-natural to get you better? And honestly, I wouldn't call the PH's unnatural at all, as they are found naturally in the human body.

If you're not predisposed to MPB, you'll be good to go. If you are, like myself, the hairs will be jumping ship like they're on the titanic. I know you put alot of your identity as a person in your looks, so I could see how that would worry you. But myself, and many guys after going through this nightmare, could careless about their hair as long as they get their health back. It really puts things into perspective. That being said, if you don't have MPB in your genetics, you don't have much to worry about.
Well yea... like I stated before, I already feel fine energy-wise and most everything else, so there's not much concern for me there, but nice sermon anyway.

My problems from the get-go were low-energy and what this drug did to my muscles, skin and eyes.... one problem's fixed, one more to go imo.

In regards to family history... I think we're more on the side of thinning rather than completely balding... so still could be a slight worry but I guess I may find out soon.