Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
Take into account that I started with the booze after 1 year recovering. I wouldn’t recommend it off the bat, give your body the time it needs to reach a certain level of recovery that’s not 100% obviously but can process alcohol a bit better. Careful with the “pro hormone’s = I can go crazy” mindset, especially if your new...it was more of a time thing for me. And 1 year & 2 months in today I just happen to be doing a prohormone stack, which is why I’m going to be more liberal for the next few months .. it’s hormones + the time I was pretty strict on this for me to get to this point.

I also take all precautions with drinking. I take liver supplements and eat a lot before and after.. I also do it in a backloading window(meaning I lifted that afternoon) and I also take whatever t boosting herb for that day after drinking for hormonal assistance. The day after I sprint too & that snaps be back into place...all these things from different angles to help my body out. It usually goes good when I do all of this, even if I get a bit drunk. I’m affected for 1 day or 2 if I’m even affected at all.

I’m not a big drinker at all though.. the most I’d do is sip something every 2 weeks or so, & that’s a lot for me.. I’m more of a weed guy, that was harder to give up.
Ah ok. I'll not drink then. I'll refer back to this post if I'm thinking about drinking, but I fasted January 2018 and have been on the protocol since then. Granted I did break multiple times since then.

Btw day 15 was pretty great when I added a fourth pill but it wasn't as good of jump as from 2 to 3 pills. Day 16 started amazing but then my girlfriend was acting up and I'm just still mad and it just really put me in a bad and super low energy mood for the post day and a half. It will pass.