User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So glad to hear you're improving! I'm sorry but I wasn't able to find the post where you explained what you were cycling? Some sort of prohormone? I looked at cdnut's website (TMO) and could not find any protocol related to a pro-hormone.

I am interested because I have made significant improvement myself since taking the drug back in 2011. When I first started, there was no known protocols aside from one guy who recovered on RAW/paleo with HIT-style weightlifting. I followed that protocol for sometime and made decent progress. But these days I still feel something is lacking, I don't have as much energy as my peers and counterparts, and I often suffer from anxiety. I also have some neuropathic pain and joint pain.

Anything you could recommend would be of value. Your quick recovery is very heartening.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    So glad to hear you're improving! I'm sorry but I wasn't able to find the post where you explained what you were cycling? Some sort of prohormone? I looked at cdnut's website (TMO) and could not find any protocol related to a pro-hormone.

I am interested because I have made significant improvement myself since taking the drug back in 2011. When I first started, there was no known protocols aside from one guy who recovered on RAW/paleo with HIT-style weightlifting. I followed that protocol for sometime and made decent progress. But these days I still feel something is lacking, I don't have as much energy as my peers and counterparts, and I often suffer from anxiety. I also have some neuropathic pain and joint pain.

Anything you could recommend would be of value. Your quick recovery is very heartening.
    It's a DHT prohormone called Androhard by Musclegelz. All the information about prohormones is in a sticky post on this forum.

Best advice I can give you is to just make the protocol your way of life and keep following it. It's a double edged sword though because since the protocol is just how I live my life, I don't even feel like I'm "doing" anything to recover. It causes me to second guess everything.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    It's a DHT prohormone called Androhard by Musclegelz. All the information about prohormones is in a sticky post on this forum.

Best advice I can give you is to just make the protocol your way of life and keep following it. It's a double edged sword though because since the protocol is just how I live my life, I don't even feel like I'm "doing" anything to recover. It causes me to second guess everything.
    Thanks for the reply! Hmm I can't seem to find the sticky, I'll keep looking though.

Has this helped you with anxiety/panic attacks? These are the only symptoms that are really still stuck with me.

Upon searching for the product, the active in it appears to be androsterone. I have tried idealab's androsterone before, and I remember it working quite well for the first few days. It gave me a big masculine energy as well as better libido. The problem I had with it was that eventually it made me feel tired and emotionless, and my joints hurt as well. I think that was because it was inhibiting estrogen too much.

Anyways, maybe this version would be better.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Hmm I can't seem to find the sticky, I'll keep looking though.

Has this helped you with anxiety/panic attacks? These are the only symptoms that are really still stuck with me.

Upon searching for the product, the active in it appears to be androsterone. I have tried idealab's androsterone before, and I remember it working quite well for the first few days. It gave me a big masculine energy as well as better libido. The problem I had with it was that eventually it made me feel tired and emotionless, and my joints hurt as well. I think that was because it was inhibiting estrogen too much.

Anyways, maybe this version would be better.
    I only had panic attacks in the first few months of PFS, never after that. My first cycle really helped with the anxiety tough, so I'd definitely give it a shot.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I only had panic attacks in the first few months of PFS, never after that. My first cycle really helped with the anxiety tough, so I'd definitely give it a shot.
    Alright then I think I will give it a shot. I ordered a bottle of Androhard. I have been taking a lot of thyroid hormone and caffeine which I am currently weening off of. Anxiety is rough, though.

Anything else I should know before I start? Did the juice cleanse help much?