Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
Wow I'm glad I could help! I know those days seemed impossibly rough.

Niacinamide certainly helps but did not completely cure me. I am now looking to get back to 100% and beyond.

Yes I did take a very little androsterone - probably just 10-20mg. It is hard to say because it was 1mg suspended in dmso, so the potency is unknown. I only used it once in a while, because I didn't see it as a potential cure, and probably only doses it fewer than 10 times total. So, this was nowhere near the 400mg-600mg daily dosage being recommended here. Further, after thinking about it recently, I realized that I had bad reactions to all of the DMSO supplements. They would give me headaches and make my eyes hurt, from progesterone to keto dht etc. I am thinking maybe it wasn't the androsterone after all, and it is definitely worth another try.

Okay I did go through the entire site and it is now much more clear. What did you notice when cycling the herbs? They are fairly expensive and I am going to have to save up a bit more before I can order them.

Also, are you drinking juice/milk during the day or just for carb backloading? I am wondering what a safe amount of carbohydrate/sugar is during the day. I think I feel better after having fruit and juice, and am used to trying to keep my blood sugar stable.
I know its tricky sometimes to really feel effects from supplements and make sense out of it with this condition.
But when i started using them they improved sleep, energy, libido, muscle tone...
I drink milk and juice every day but in moderate amount.