User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the herbs are game changers for sure. I noticed significant mood improvements in a month when I first started rotating them. I don't really feel the individual herbs that much, but over time they definitely do help.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yeah the herbs are game changers for sure. I noticed significant mood improvements in a month when I first started rotating them. I don't really feel the individual herbs that much, but over time they definitely do help.
    Yeah man I noticed that too, actually in the first week or so. I actually felt a sense of normality or content, where as in the 7 months prior I've been a walking emotionless zombie. I have noticed that I feel much more effect from the Lost Empire Herbs products that I rotate, as opposed to other brands that I cycle. My first 10 days or so with the LEH herbs was great, the past week or so with other brands hasn't been as great. That fluctuation might just be upswings and downswings though. How did your moods fluctuate? Also, I remember you saying you had issues with exercise and HIIT in the beginning as well, I'm in that stage right now. Hopefully that steadily improves.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Yeah man I noticed that too, actually in the first week or so. I actually felt a sense of normality or content, where as in the 7 months prior I've been a walking emotionless zombie. I have noticed that I feel much more effect from the Lost Empire Herbs products that I rotate, as opposed to other brands that I cycle. My first 10 days or so with the LEH herbs was great, the past week or so with other brands hasn't been as great. That fluctuation might just be upswings and downswings though. How did your moods fluctuate? Also, I remember you saying you had issues with exercise and HIIT in the beginning as well, I'm in that stage right now. Hopefully that steadily improves.
    Yeah I had crazy mood swings in the first few months of PFS. Imo you just have to find a way to "separate" yourself from your thoughts. Over time it gets better. I'd say my mood felt pretty stable after my first cycle of androhard.

Regarding the exercise, yeah, I was so bad off that lifting weights and especially HIIT would make me feel extremely dizzy, to the point where I was nervous I'd pass out. I just pushed through it after reading English had the same thing and it improved for him.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man - where can I find english’s post would love to read

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbould View Post
    Hey man - where can I find english’s post would love to read
    Hey bud, I don't remember honestly. Either here or on PPH. But I'd advise staying off of that website.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    There is a reason that what is recommended on the website is, well.....recommended. Follow it as close as possible.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"