Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
It will. It's been said many times on here that you get a little worse by something in the protocol and a bit better than previously. Like CD has always said, it's a few steps forward and a couple steps back. Rinse a repeat. You're doing good. Keep it up!
Yeah I've been doing the protocol for a year now so I'm used to the ups and downs. I feel like I'm way past the stage where you get bouts of anxiety out of nowhere throughout the day. I haven't dealt with anxiety at all in like six months, so to have it come back like that is alarming. That's why I suspected Maca was the cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
When I ordered my herbs I did 3 rotations of all 21 of them and documented exactly how I felt, I noticed that there were times where a herb would make me feel total shit one time then the next would make me feel great, so I had different reactions to the same herb. I believe maca was one where I felt good, then next I felt bad. Also, I believe that feeling bad on a herb doesn’t necessarily mean it’s hurting you, I think an anxious effect may mean it’s having an effect on your body and fixing things. Just my input.
Yeah I'll try taking it again on my next maca day. If it makes me feel like crap again then I'll just drop it. Really don't miss that type of anxiety at all, lol. Thankfully I feel great again today.