User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    No way every man who takes fin crashes. IIRC there have been over a million prescriptions for fin in the US alone just last year. If a large portion of those guys crashed then PFS would be more known. Propeciahelp has like 5,000 members total in the last decade. This condition is probably extremely rare. Certainly doesn't feel that way when it happens to you, though.

I actually have a friend who takes Dut for his hair loss and has no side effects whatsoever. Libido fine, mentally fine, literally feels like taking a vitamin to him. Meanwhile I got fucked over by a few pills of fin and a year later I'm still not completely normal lol. He used fin before too and when I explained to him what happened to me he couldn't understand it since to him it's just another pill that just helps his hair.

I'm extremely thankful to CD and everyone else here on this forum for helping guys like me to get through this. Although I'm not recovered yet I have a new appreciation for life and don't take my health for granted anymore. Imagine if the protocol didn't exist and all we had was PH when we crashed? I can't even imagine.
    It was brutal. No hope, no other avenues of escape. Things were very dark. Gratitude has a way of bringing more good things into your life, which is why I always tell the new guys to be thankful they have this option. That being said I have to stop getting attached to the outcome of these guys here because when they stray, and don't do the right things, it really hits a nerve in me for some reason. I know it shouldn't, but it does.

There was a guy who started out here after crashing and I know he is now going the TRT route after me talking to him until I was blue in the face. Like, what's the point of all that time and effort? Nothing. TRT is not the answer to this, we know it, everyone else knows it, but he thinks he's going to be different for some reason.

I'm glad your thankful. I'm thankful to the guys that stick to the program and recover. You'll be one of them if you continue on the correct path.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It was brutal. No hope, no other avenues of escape. Things were very dark. Gratitude has a way of bringing more good things into your life, which is why I always tell the new guys to be thankful they have this option. That being said I have to stop getting attached to the outcome of these guys here because when they stray, and don't do the right things, it really hits a nerve in me for some reason. I know it shouldn't, but it does.

There was a guy who started out here after crashing and I know he is now going the TRT route after me talking to him until I was blue in the face. Like, what's the point of all that time and effort? Nothing. TRT is not the answer to this, we know it, everyone else knows it, but he thinks he's going to be different for some reason.

I'm glad your thankful. I'm thankful to the guys that stick to the program and recover. You'll be one of them if you continue on the correct path.
    Herbs arrived last night.

In rotation, I have MACA, Ash, Tongkat, He Shou Wu, Shilijat (I hate the smell of this shit), schisandra, black ant, and cistanche. I also have access to rhoidiola, Eleuthero, and cordyceps tinctures at a high quality market where I live, so I’ll probably throw those in while I try and accumulate more. Pine pollen daily. These all seem to be the more androgenic herbs, so does anybody see any imbalance with my cycle? More is better, but is this a good start? Also, I’m a major proponent of nutrient timing (and so are all of you backloaders) any advice in terms of when to take these herbs?

Also, @CD, I noticed your connections to Panama in various threads. I’m going on a fishing trip there next month, I can say hey to your fruit homies for you.

Going to take a break from forum after today. All the best
    Last edited by Ratchet; 02-11-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

When you say stray, you mean drastic changes right? For example, I binned chlorella and spirulina because after multiple attempts, they just do me more harm than good. So I supplement magnesium, Vit D3 and Vit B complex and get nutrients from food. So I’m following the protocol to the best my body will allow, would you consider that straying?

Also, any tips or advice for vitamin supplementation for those who can’t take chlorella/spirulina?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    When you say stray, you mean drastic changes right? For example, I binned chlorella and spirulina because after multiple attempts, they just do me more harm than good. So I supplement magnesium, Vit D3 and Vit B complex and get nutrients from food. So I’m following the protocol to the best my body will allow, would you consider that straying?

Also, any tips or advice for vitamin supplementation for those who can’t take chlorella/spirulina?
    No, I mean straying in regards to doing only half or less of the protocol and/or jumping through different protocols too quickly and not giving themselves the proper time under the right conditions.

What you did was not straying, rather taking out something that doesn't work for you. These two things aren't going to make or break your recovery.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"