Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
This is what's important. Hormones won't tell you anything anyway, at best they are off and then will make you freak out more. You're not going on TRT anyway, so there's no point in focusing on hormones.
Your liver/kidneys and body is working right, this is what you need to take care of and focus on^^
I'm repeating myself but the mind is huge when it comes to healing. So when you feel confident enjoy the shit out of it man and stay positive
Yes definitely don't need TRT which is good, wouldn't get it with those number. but definitely would like to know how much free bio available testosterone or if SHGB or estrogen is too low, but yeah the herbs should definitely do the trick to raise them back up into balance. My fear was that my t was going to be so low in the 300s considering how ive been feeling and if it was then I would of had to consider trt as a possible option. Actually had a brief stint with trt when I 1st ever crashed and my numbers were in the 400s back then but couldn't continue with it because I had to go private and wasn't working to keep up the costs.

If something is off with one of the sex binding hormones, it won't freak me out it would be motivating and go a long way to understanding what's going on with my body, I'm still getting low watery semen and still hard to reach orgasm all of sudden along with low libido.

But yeah I am positive and hopeful. My goal now is to get my t level into 1000's naturally

Hope you're still doing well