User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tvella89 View Post
    Is anyone able to answer the questions from above?

1) Am I supposed to be taking herbs twice per day, if so are they the same herb twice a day then rotate to another herb the next day? Or is it two different herbs per day?
    2) Is almond milk ok with protein shakes?

Thanks
    The herbs, I only do once a day, unless the directions say otherwise. For example, I'm taking Tribulus (2 capsules/1370mg) and Pine Pollen powder (5g) once in the morning to simulate when natural T levels should rise, which is after you wake. Then the glycine, to boost Allopregnenolone, are 333.3mg capsules taken x3 daily (every 8 hours) so I have round the clock stability in Allo. Then at night a couple hours before bed, when cortisol should naturally decline, I take x3 650mg capsules (1950mg total in one sitting) of Ashwaganda + Omega 3 fish oil to reduce cortisol.

Throughout the day, I'll use spirulina tablets every 2 hours one day and then use chlorella tablets the next day and vice-versa. This is where you get your daily multi-vitamins.

Almonds themselves are perfectly fine to eat, from what I understand, as a little nice snack throughout the day. But I believe almond milk is processed (not naturally found in the wild) and not very nutritious, from what I'm seeing. It lacks enough calories, lacks enough good fats, and nowhere near enough protein. The only area I see some benefit is the calcium. I'll defer to others here on the almond milk. Personally, and this is just me, I wouldn't. I'll have an occasional glass of organic whole milk every so often but I lean towards just drinking water. The easy way to do this is just ask yourself, "If I were transported back 1,000 years and needed food sources, could I find this in the wild?" If the answer is no, skip it. If the answer is yes, debate it based on what your biology is, if it sits right in your stomach, and makes you feel like you get what you need for fuel.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 02-25-2020 at 05:22 PM.