User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts Hey CD, I binned spirulina and chlorella a few months ago after I got crash-like symptoms after my body started detoxing heavy metals I believe. Afterward, I developed a fever, vision turned weird and yellow, light sensitivity, extremely bad headache and I got really sick for about 2 weeks. I just had the same experience, though not as bad (Yet) after taking methyl-folate two days in a row, which I learned can also detox heavy metals. I'm thinking it's more than just a coincidence and that I didn't just randomly get sick both times. Is this metal detox thing something I should be looking into, or should I just avoid things that detox heavy metals?

Also to everyone, I deleted my progress post just because I felt I spoke too soon. I have a weird habit of posting progress reports just before I enter hellish downswings. I'll update in the future.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    @Cdsnuts Hey CD, I binned spirulina and chlorella a few months ago after I got crash-like symptoms after my body started detoxing heavy metals I believe. Afterward, I developed a fever, vision turned weird and yellow, light sensitivity, extremely bad headache and I got really sick for about 2 weeks. I just had the same experience, though not as bad (Yet) after taking methyl-folate two days in a row, which I learned can also detox heavy metals. I'm thinking it's more than just a coincidence and that I didn't just randomly get sick both times. Is this metal detox thing something I should be looking into, or should I just avoid things that detox heavy metals?

Also to everyone, I deleted my progress post just because I felt I spoke too soon. I have a weird habit of posting progress reports just before I enter hellish downswings. I'll update in the future.
    Yes, but you could simply back down off the dose of both of those things so that it's not so intense and do it gradually over time, which is what happens on the protocol in the first place.

And, fyi, it's called the calm before the storm. I always felt my absolute best before getting hit with a downswing. After awhile I knew when one was going to come simply when I started feeling too good, I knew what was around the corner. Just the way it is.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes, but you could simply back down off the dose of both of those things so that it's not so intense and do it gradually over time, which is what happens on the protocol in the first place.

And, fyi, it's called the calm before the storm. I always felt my absolute best before getting hit with a downswing. After awhile I knew when one was going to come simply when I started feeling too good, I knew what was around the corner. Just the way it is.

Sorry CD, I’m not understanding correctly. Yes to which part?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Sorry CD, I’m not understanding correctly. Yes to which part?
    The whole protocol is meant to detox your system from anything that shouldn't be there in the first place. If you feel that something is doing this too much or too forceful, then yes, you can back down on those supps. You are going to want to get heavy metals out of your system so you can either do it gradually,ei, the protocol, or you can slow it down by stopping those supps that are making you detox too much too fast.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"