User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using organic butter recently and melting it on my meats. Tastes delicious, and good for T as well!

Thanks to Jacknap for recommending it in an old post...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I've been using organic butter recently and melting it on my meats. Tastes delicious, and good for T as well!

Thanks to Jacknap for recommending it in an old post...
    Also a good way to get extra calories.

How's everything else going in general?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Also a good way to get extra calories.

How's everything else going in general?
    I'm doing really well, remaining symptoms are mainly sexual. Also, I can't really seem to build muscle as easily as I did pre-PFS, despite continually getting stronger. Mentally I'm pretty much fine, which is a godsend considering my worst issues were mental/neurological.

Also, I've noticed that Maca and I don't mix... tried it twice and both times, without fail, I get bad anxiety the next day. Had to drop it out of the rotation unfortunately. Maxout didn't respond well to Maca either.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I'm doing really well, remaining symptoms are mainly sexual. Also, I can't really seem to build muscle as easily as I did pre-PFS, despite continually getting stronger. Mentally I'm pretty much fine, which is a godsend considering my worst issues were mental/neurological.

Also, I've noticed that Maca and I don't mix... tried it twice and both times, without fail, I get bad anxiety the next day. Had to drop it out of the rotation unfortunately. Maxout didn't respond well to Maca either.
    Ive had Maca go both ways depending on vendor. Bottom line, if it does't agree with you, bin it. Plenty of other things to take
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"