Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
Just got back from sprinting with the gf. It was sunny so I took my shirt off and ran in the sun without it, double benefits lol. Feel great, the andro is definitely doing its job.

On another note, anyone know if it’s possible to drink too much Kombucha? Might be a stupid question but it has traces of alcohol in it and I’ve been drinking it everyday for a week now. Love the taste and it’s a probiotic too. But of course us PFS guys need to avoid alcohol so I’m wondering if I could be causing myself some harm there. Could also be me overthinking. If I remember correctly, English recommended Kombucha to Maxout and he drank it a few times a week throughout his recovery. I’m a bit addicted to the stuff already, lol.
Bucha is definitely ok. Just don't drink 6 packs of the 3% alc kind and your fine.

I'm really looking forward to starting my first round of AH transdermal this week. Have not been here on the forum since AH was the recommended pro-hormone used, so im curious the ways its been discussed to maximize results.

Have you seen any skin health benefits in the areas you've been applying it?

I've read and seen anecdotal evidence that the skin takes a healthy and more youthful appearance...so considering putting it straight on the face lol

Also considering rubbing it on the neck, and targeting the blood that's directly flowing to the brain to theoretically increase steroidogenesis there.