Thread: Super R Andro

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    I’ve been on the protocol a while and I’m getting ready for my first cycle of Androhard. It seems that the original product “Super R andro” (the capsule) worked well for everyone and the new product androhard gel isn’t quite the same.

Does anyone have any of the original “Super R Andro” capsule left over that I could buy off them?
    I would rather cycle this than the gel.
    Let me know if anyone has some left over or knows where I can get some? Thanks.
    Yep. The problem with transdermals is they don't get into the brain well enough. I spoke with a neuroendocrinologist about this topic. R-Andro was immediately absorbed into the bloodstream and had a free ride to the brain. Andro Hard does not. It gets utilized up by localized tissue where it's applied. That's not to say some can't get to the brain. Just nowhere near as effectively. And the DHT molecule is too dense to pass the blood brain barrier. This is mostly what these products are doing. Creating DHT outside of the brain and nervous system. I'm hoping we can find oral Androsterone alternatives in the future. Androsterone can pass the BBB, since it is a Neurosteroid (less dense).
    Last edited by JoeP26; 07-20-2020 at 09:32 AM.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Yep. The problem with transdermals is they don't get into the brain well enough. I spoke with a neuroendocrinologist about this topic. R-Andro was immediately absorbed into the bloodstream and had a free ride to the brain. Andro Hard does not. It gets utilized up by localized tissue where it's applied. That's not to say some can't get to the brain. Just nowhere near as effectively. And the DHT molecule is too dense to pass the blood brain barrier. This is mostly what these products are doing. Creating DHT outside of the brain and nervous system. I'm hoping we can find oral Androsterone alternatives in the future. Androsterone can pass the BBB, since it is a Neurosteroid (less dense).
    You don't seem to really understand transdermals very well. First, people were running Super R Andro at like 3-4x the regular dose (meaning bottles were lasting less than 10 days). Also, I wouldn't consider the esterified version they used in MG Androhard ideal for topical administration.

You should checkout Ultra Hard by Iconic Formulations or Alpha Seven by Iconic Formulations

each application of Ultra Hard has 125mg androsterone + 375mg epiandrosterone. (same 3:1 ratio of epiandro to androsterone used in primordial performance AndroHard V3).

each application of Alpha Seven has 200mg androsterone + 75mg 7-keto

I've not been able to confirm how much actual active is in androhard (seen and heard conflicting things), but have not been able to clarify.