User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These last 5 weeks have been a roller coaster. I had a week and a half of feeling absolutely fantastic. Then things leveled off, and then earlier this week I had the 4 worst days I've experienced in years. It felt like my body was completely shutting down at one point. I had quickly upped my daily pine pollen dosage from 1 tsp to 3, and I think maybe that caught my body off guard? Who knows! For now I lowered it back to 1 tsp a day and I've gotten back to baseline these last couple days.

Need some advice here! I finished up my maca and butea, and it's time to add some stuff back to the herb cycle. I don't think I wanna replace the maca cuz I always felt the worst when I took that. I never really noticed a difference with the butea, so if there's anything better everyone recommends I'll try something new. Honestly I'm kinda on a budget now, so I'm hoping whatever I add next is affordable! I was thinking of picking up three new herbs, either mucuna, horny goat weed, pine pollen tincture, shilijat and butea. Which of these does everything think should be a staple in everyone's herb rotation?

I've also been looking into both the bathmate and ultrahard. But honestly I still don't think I understand what PH are. I'll need to do a bit more research before I consider that.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    These last 5 weeks have been a roller coaster. I had a week and a half of feeling absolutely fantastic. Then things leveled off, and then earlier this week I had the 4 worst days I've experienced in years. It felt like my body was completely shutting down at one point. I had quickly upped my daily pine pollen dosage from 1 tsp to 3, and I think maybe that caught my body off guard? Who knows! For now I lowered it back to 1 tsp a day and I've gotten back to baseline these last couple days.

Need some advice here! I finished up my maca and butea, and it's time to add some stuff back to the herb cycle. I don't think I wanna replace the maca cuz I always felt the worst when I took that. I never really noticed a difference with the butea, so if there's anything better everyone recommends I'll try something new. Honestly I'm kinda on a budget now, so I'm hoping whatever I add next is affordable! I was thinking of picking up three new herbs, either mucuna, horny goat weed, pine pollen tincture, shilijat and butea. Which of these does everything think should be a staple in everyone's herb rotation?

I've also been looking into both the bathmate and ultrahard. But honestly I still don't think I understand what PH are. I'll need to do a bit more research before I consider that.
    Could potentially be the hypokalemia sides I was warning you about with the Pine Pollen. If you've ever experience hypokalemia, it's hell. It's very similar to certain early days PFS symptoms.

Additionally, I never could get Maca to ever bide well with me, so I binned it. I don't think it's worth pushing the envelope on. Of those you mentioned, if I was picking three based on my own personal experience, it would be mucuna, shilajit, and tincture.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Could potentially be the hypokalemia sides I was warning you about with the Pine Pollen. If you've ever experience hypokalemia, it's hell. It's very similar to certain early days PFS symptoms.

Additionally, I never could get Maca to ever bide well with me, so I binned it. I don't think it's worth pushing the envelope on. Of those you mentioned, if I was picking three based on my own personal experience, it would be mucuna, shilajit, and tincture.
    Wow man I just looked up the symptoms of hypokalemia, that might've been it! Damn you weren't kidding! The symptom that popped out right away was heart palpitations. I swear there was a day that I thought I was having a heart attack my heart was pounding so fast. And then oddly the next day it was the complete opposite, I was incredibly drained and I felt so weak.
    When you experienced hypokalemia was your strategy to lower the pp, or to raise your potassium intake? Or both?
    And I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a bad experience with Maca. Thanks for the tips! I think I'm gonna definitely order mucuna now (it's the cheapest) and later in the month get the tincture and shilajit.