User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I have potassium in salt form, also some pills and coconut water. I’m also going to get tested for COVID to rule out the sudden headache. Are you saying don’t push through the cycle if the headache stays?
    Eh I would say that’s up to your own tolerance - I’m more so saying if it continues to get worse and worse, don’t think you’re “pushing through” to get gains or anything. While the ups and downs will continue through cycle, symptoms like this shouldn’t get that bad. Usually, in my experience, if I pound potassium the next day they dissipate to a degree if it’s hypokalemia related.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Eh I would say that’s up to your own tolerance - I’m more so saying if it continues to get worse and worse, don’t think you’re “pushing through” to get gains or anything. While the ups and downs will continue through cycle, symptoms like this shouldn’t get that bad. Usually, in my experience, if I pound potassium the next day they dissipate to a degree if it’s hypokalemia related.
    Headache is gone now, thank god. Was feeling great and got a little ahead of myself and got drunk, I’m gonna assume that was the culprit, or just hormones changing in my body due to cycle. I don’t necessarily think it was a bad thing honestly.

The weird thing is that alcohol no longer gave me downswings pre cycle, but on cycle my body couldn’t tolerate it. Definitely going to finish out the cycle without cheating.