User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also wanted to know if anyone experienced IBS symptoms like diarrhea, gas and cramping and sometimes constipation

Ever since it took fin I can't eat gluten because it would always result in gas buildup and diarrhea and my stool colour becomes orange? (Tested negative for Celiac) So i dropped gluten 3 months ago, although my digestion improved and the orange colour is gone it's still inconsistent and I'm starting to think if all that stress triggered IBS to actually show up which is really confusing me

I'm kinda new to all of this so I'll be grateful of any information.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Also wanted to know if anyone experienced IBS symptoms like diarrhea, gas and cramping and sometimes constipation

Ever since it took fin I can't eat gluten because it would always result in gas buildup and diarrhea and my stool colour becomes orange? (Tested negative for Celiac) So i dropped gluten 3 months ago, although my digestion improved and the orange colour is gone it's still inconsistent and I'm starting to think if all that stress triggered IBS to actually show up which is really confusing me

I'm kinda new to all of this so I'll be grateful of any information.
    Yeah, gut issues are a common symptom. I have them (swinging between diarrhea and constipation, weird pain in left side of abdomen) and it's very frustrating. IMO it all comes down to the whole system being stressed, and the body reflecting that. There is still a lot about the gut and digestion that we don't know, but we do know that IBS is extremely sensitive to stress, so part of the battle is reducing that. The meditative and exercise parts of the protocol should help with that.

Good luck. Seems like you have a good mindset, which is a huge first step.