User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Moonman;65964]I have to disagree with CDnuts and RicktheRuler. There are fruits and veggies that are much higher in 5ari's than other fruits and veggies. Some of us see big set backs from them. I have been staying away from any foods that have these and have much more consistency in how I feel.

Take a look at the following two links I made that show foods that are higg in 5ari's, I can tolerate some of them, but others are really bad for me..Btw, just realized from that thread I made that its the watermelon seeds that are bad not, the actual fruit.[QUOTE]

Are you seriously that oblivious? I know for a fact, based on the amount of time you spend on this board and others, that you know we advise members here to avoid PH like the plague. Why? Because we understand that micromanaging the human body and visiting the anxiety-ridden shit show that is that board is more detrimental to our health and well being than a few fuckin’ coconuts and watermelons. That’s why we get better here and nobody gets better there. That’s why we’re seeing this shift in members this very moment. How many PH’ers are running pro hormones now? How many are finally acknowledging that dietary and lifestyle interventions are working? How many members who eat watermelon did you just freak out because the very chart you made was wrong?

I think I speak for most here that we have no problem including those from other forums, but please do not make this one that. It seriously pisses me off that you would direct someone here to there. And if you can’t understand my anger, then respect what I have to say and don’t do it again.

Edit: I just looked at your list – are you serious? I eat avocados every day. Coconut oil by the spoonful. Bananas? Olive oil? Nuts? What in the hell do you eat on a daily basis?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-08-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Are you seriously that oblivious? I know for a fact, based on the amount of time you spend on this board and others, that you know we advise members here to avoid PH like the plague. Why? Because we understand that micromanaging the human body and visiting the anxiety-ridden shit show that is that board is more detrimental to our health and well being than a few fuckin’ coconuts and watermelons. That’s why we get better here and nobody gets better there. That’s why we’re seeing this shift in members this very moment. How many PH’ers are running pro hormones now? How many are finally acknowledging that dietary and lifestyle interventions are working? How many members who eat watermelon did you just freak out because the very chart you made was wrong?

I think I speak for most here that we have no problem including those from other forums, but please do not make this one that. It seriously pisses me off that you would direct someone here to there. And if you can’t understand my anger, then respect what I have to say and don’t do it again.

Edit: I just looked at your list – are you serious? I eat avocados every day. Coconut oil by the spoonful. Bananas? Olive oil? Nuts? What in the hell do you eat on a daily basis?
    Cheers man not gonna lie this freaked me out cause I've been smashing in the pistachios recently hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post

You may have misread my post. The point is not to avoid all of those foods at all costs. The point is to understand which ones have potential to cause you issues and then look at potentially avoiding the certain ones that trigger you. As this other guy said, watermelon definitely affects him. So now he can have an idea why it affects him poorly. I still eat 50% of those foods from the list, because my body can handle them. But some of those that one PFSers body can handle, another PFSer might not be able to.

I can tell you 100%, that by avoiding certain foods that I see on this list that historically set me back, my days are WAYYYY more consistent with way less yo yoing back and forth. Its actually just common sense though. If a drug or herb that inhibits 5ar caused you to crash, why in the hell would you want to eat tons of food and herbs that inhibit 5ar!?

If your mind is so weak that you can't even visit a website, well then, I advise you to not visit that website. But if you are mentally strong and stoic enough to do so an understand how to take the good and leave out the bad then more power to that person. That is, after all, part of CDnuts protocol. Being positive and stoic does not mean burrying your head in the sand.

PH has 7,000 users. This forum has 700 total threads. PH is going to has that much more trash and negativity because it that much bigger. Its just like real life. Once you enter the big city you have to focus on the positive and be cultured enough to know that most people like to focus on the negative.
    Last edited by Moonman; 09-15-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    You may have misread my post. The point is not to avoid all of those foods at all costs. The point is to understand which ones have potential to cause you issues and then look at potentially avoiding the certain ones that trigger you. As this other guy said, watermelon definitely affects him. So now he can have an idea why it affects him poorly. I still eat 50% of those foods from the list, because my body can handle them. But some of those that one PFSers body can handle, another PFSer might not be able to.

I can tell you 100%, that by avoiding certain foods that I see on this list that historically set me back, my days are WAYYYY more consistent with way less yo yoing back and forth. Its actually just common sense though. If a drug or herb that inhibits 5ar caused you to crash, why in the hell would you want to eat tons of food and herbs that inhibit 5ar!?

If your mind is so weak that you can't even visit a website, well then, I advise you to not visit that website. But if you are mentally strong and stoic enough to do so an understand how to take the good and leave out the bad then more power to that person. That is, after all, part of CDnuts protocol. Being positive and stoic does not mean burrying your head in the sand.

PH has 7,000 users. This forum has 700 total threads. PH is going to has that much more trash and negativity because it that much bigger. Its just like real life. Once you enter the big city you have to focus on the positive and be cultured enough to know that most people like to focus on the negative.
    Well that depends on what is allowed to run rampant over there. That's not going to happen here. It has nothing to do with being stoic or any of that. PH is a cesspool. We've ALL been there and have no need for ANYTHING posted on that site. We have everything we need right here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    What a bunch of bs. PH isn't trash cuz there are many people. It's trash cause they actively try to hide recoveries and downtalk everything that seems to help individuals, the whole administration is a psychopathic shitfiesta.
    Pretty much.....lol. Any place that tries to hide the truth has NO business being here.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"