Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
Didn't you make noticable improvements since following the TMO protocol? For how long have you been doing it? I didn't feel much improvement after the juice feast, thus I started a water fast right now.

I think it depends on how your digestion is at the moment and how you/your body responds after eating these foods. I recommend being very strict with your diet (no carb backloading) until your digestion is somewhat normal again and you can tolerate these foods. Personally, I would avoid all these artificial products like glutenfree pasta. Rice should be ok, aswell as potatoes.

But I am definitely not an expert, CD or other more experienced guys know more about this.
I have made noticeable improvements, although sometimes I forget about them, which is part of why I’m keeping this log. But overall I feel disappointed with my progress.

I started parts of the program in March 2019, just doing a 1 week juice feast, then the herbs, and weightlifting. I felt like I was making progress and even avoided the problem of never being able to ejaculate from sex, although I still didn’t have an orgasm.

Around October 2019 or so I got mono for a month and had to stop working out, and I also stopped the herbs for like 1 month.

I restarted the herbs and then I also cut gluten, and about 2 weeks later started getting morning wood every day and started getting more upswings. I think I was on a good path until March 2020 when my gym closed due to Covid and I didn’t have an effective home workout plan for 6 months. I still got morning wood every day for 3 or 4 months, but then the benefits of my lifting subsided after so many weeks without lifting at all.

I restarted the workouts in September. And then just recently I have been meditating every day, and also doing HIIT in my non-lifting days at the gym.

I have been eating a lot of red lentil pasta with marinara for dinners, and peanut butter regularly (not in the same meal, obviously,) as well as rice and beans or chickpeas. I know that beans and chickpeas aren’t considered paleo but I’m not sure if they would prolong PFS. I’m struggling to really understand the diet-related rules.

I could be willing to eat egg whites if I really needed to do that for protein and had to cut out my major sources of protein if CD says I need to.

I feel like I have excellent digestion, and I make 2 - 3 bowel movements per day with no stomach pains, indigestion, heartburn, or constipation, ever. But I am not sure if my diet is really okay.