Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Hey Turnover, I'm curious about your experience with ultrahard so I'll follow up on your thread. My main and only symptoms remaining after fin have been the type of anxiety/panic/malaise you described in your first post here, along with some off days where I experience that weird sort of empty feeling head pressure, as if a switch has been turned on.
I'll be trying out the PH in a few months but I'm conflicted. I've read most people recommend UltraHard now instead of R-andro. But since R-andro has helped you get rid of your anxiety, I'd lean more into that option.
Hope I can get some answers here.

Good luck and all the best!

Edit- one more thing concerning your problems with breathing exercises causing anxiety. I learned, from a tip by my therapist, that while doing breath work / meditating, focussing on that feeling of anxiety really helps. Don’t think about it or analyze it, just feel the anxiety without judging. It’s harder than it sounds, but it helped nudge it back into a corner for myself while meditating.
You’ll need to give me some time to really evaluate this PH to give you my honest feedback, but I will be sure to do that. It took me about 2 months to really notice the benefit of my last cycle, things slower alter inside of you after you come off of it. I’m actually feeling pretty good on the UltraHard now. But I’m noticing different benefits with each. But to be honest, it is impossible to be able to determine wether UltraHard or super R Andro works best for anxiety, maybe UltraHard would have done the same for me if I had used it first, there’s no way to know. For now I would honestly recommend UltraHard, even though I enjoyed R Andro more at this point. To my understanding, Epiandro is very recommended by this community. But to be honest I think you would benefit in that department by using either PH.

And thanks for the advice brother, I’ll give that a shot.