User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you @Mojo and @Bankai9000 for the sage advice. I am starting an intermittent water-fast (3 day, refeed with just bone broth, then 2 day) tomorrow (because i feel like my symptoms are thankfully not as bad. I feel like i am at a 55% right now past two months with a loosely applied protocol.
    This improvement has included an improvement to the brain to dick connection, mental improvements such as flow of thought returning, there was a time where i was able to have my old thinking back, and then i noticed the next morning's anxious awakening removed it.
    So far i feel like for my case the mind is playing a huge role. I have been texting a girl and reaction downstairs has been pretty good. Woke up to a pretty strong morning wood (though it was a 'tight' erection) a couple of nights as well, even though wouldn't feel anything. Cold showers have helped immensely.
    Symptoms remaining:
    Anhedonia/head pressure
    Voice hoarseness
    Libido needs improvement
    Erection quality needs improvement
    Penis Sensitivity needs improvement
    Penile curvature still there
    Hourglass shape/shrinkage when flaccid
    Ejaculate volume/quality

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    Thank you @Mojo and @Bankai9000 for the sage advice. I am starting an intermittent water-fast (3 day, refeed with just bone broth, then 2 day) tomorrow (because i feel like my symptoms are thankfully not as bad. I feel like i am at a 55% right now past two months with a loosely applied protocol.
    This improvement has included an improvement to the brain to dick connection, mental improvements such as flow of thought returning, there was a time where i was able to have my old thinking back, and then i noticed the next morning's anxious awakening removed it.
    So far i feel like for my case the mind is playing a huge role. I have been texting a girl and reaction downstairs has been pretty good. Woke up to a pretty strong morning wood (though it was a 'tight' erection) a couple of nights as well, even though wouldn't feel anything. Cold showers have helped immensely.
    Symptoms remaining:
    Anhedonia/head pressure
    Voice hoarseness
    Libido needs improvement
    Erection quality needs improvement
    Penis Sensitivity needs improvement
    Penile curvature still there
    Hourglass shape/shrinkage when flaccid
    Ejaculate volume/quality
    I have this as well, it's definitely a strange feeling. Although I'm beginning to forget how my dick felt pre-PFS, so maybe it's a "new normal." I think this also affects the sensitivity, though I'm not sure the exact physiology behind it.

CD and others have said that sexual sides are the last to come back online after the crash, so just stay the course. The fact that you're already feeling stuff downstairs is a good sign. The brain/dick connection is a complicated one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Third day of water fast, going pretty well. Idk if its placebo or whatever, idk, but my mind is clear on this third day (in terms of head pressure). Instead of breaking it tomorrow, I think i'm gonna go all in and go 5 days.