User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Your hormones and neurotransmitters are probably out of whack, that’s a given with PFS, I’m not an expert but that’s what my tests showed. My first cycle of prohormones was great for me and got rid of the constant dreadful fear I was living in every day. My derealization and anxiety was basically crushed by my first cycle, so maybe you’ll see similar results. That was with R Andro though, but you can always try that one next.

Are you including theanine into the protocol? That one works wonders for me, it will help your body increase dopamine, serotonin, GABA etc. while numbing the effects of stress neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and epinephrine. Sometimes it gives me brain fog so I just moderate it, but most of the time theanine plus coffee puts me on cloud 9. Maybe give that a try if you aren’t including it. My neurotransmitter tests showed mine were all deficient, that will cause havoc within your body. Again I’m not an expert, but I’ve been at this for almost 2 years and can only share my own experience and what I’ve learned from others on this forum.
    Yea I recently upped my theanine dose and It's been really helpful. I figure I take around 200mg in the morning with coffee and 300-400mg in the evening. Props for sticking to your guns for 2 years man. I just passed my 1 year anniversary and subconsciously I probably hoped it would have been over by now. Lend me your strength!

Not sure if theanine actually refills neurotransmitters though. Its a partial agonist for the glutamate receptors, meaning it actually fills the 'activating' role in your brain, only with less strength than glutamate, so in the end your brain is less wired. So it sort of acts like a benzo would in a twisted way, albeit a fair bit less powerful and without the downregulation of receptors.
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-13-2021 at 01:24 PM.