Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
Edit: probably the biggest thing is don’t experiment with other things that aren’t laid out, at least not now. Wait until your body is stable again and you’re at like 80% to try any other supplements, there is a reason they aren’t in the protocol. These forums have been around a long time, and these supplements have been narrowed down by many pfs’ers because they help, and many others (including me) have crashed back to oblivion by taking too much random stuff.

And honestly just have fun with it, I know the situation is horrible, but experiencing your health slowly return is a wonderful experience most people don’t often get to live, you’re going to be a better person for having beat PFS. And believe me, you’ll start to feel better.
Dead on.

Just wait. You're going to start feeling better then you've EVER felt before.....eventually. BLISS.

Looking forward to your recovery post, although that means you'll be leaving us, which would suck, but man.......just wait my friend.

My girl keeps telling me I should add to my landing page somewhere...."Turning duds into studs." I think it's kinda corny, she doesn't