Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey man thanks for the message.

Yeah I know it makes no sense. It's not even a dip since nothing went down, my expectations are simply too high, I must work on that.

Yes I have! I can see improvements (morning wood every other day, rare spontaenous, a little more mental arousal).

How much do you take? I only take half a teaspoon twice a day. I meant to ask people here, since I read threads of people taking a lot more than that, but I didn't see anything specified on TMO.

Hope you're doing good too man, our journeys are similar
    You'll be fine man, realising that yourself is a large part of it.

I've just been taking one heaped teaspoon in the morning in a mixed berry and greens shake, might start adding another teaspoon in later in the day after reading CD's message but for now it seems to be doing the desired. I'm yet to start my herbs yet so hoping that will give me a lift too, already feeling less anxious about sups no reactions whatsoever to anything listed on TMO apart from chlorella.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    You'll be fine man, realising that yourself is a large part of it.

I've just been taking one heaped teaspoon in the morning in a mixed berry and greens shake, might start adding another teaspoon in later in the day after reading CD's message but for now it seems to be doing the desired. I'm yet to start my herbs yet so hoping that will give me a lift too, already feeling less anxious about sups no reactions whatsoever to anything listed on TMO apart from chlorella.
    What was your reaction to Chlorella?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What was your reaction to Chlorella?
    Brain fog & anxiety seemed pretty high for a few hours after taking it, I believe it's something to do with a Zinc intolerance - I had similar with ZMA & some multivitamin I was taking before discovering TMO.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Brain fog & anxiety seemed pretty high for a few hours after taking it, I believe it's something to do with a Zinc intolerance - I had similar with ZMA & some multivitamin I was taking before discovering TMO.
    Okay...It's hit or miss with some guys. I think I'm going to do a poll....I've heard complaints about this before. It really is great stuff packed with vital nutrients and trace minerals but some guys apparently can't handle the zinc....it's completely based on their constitution. I took it daily in the beginning with no problems. Everyone is a little different.

If it's not agreeing with you, then bin it.

How about the Spirulina?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Okay...It's hit or miss with some guys. I think I'm going to do a poll....I've heard complaints about this before. It really is great stuff packed with vital nutrients and trace minerals but some guys apparently can't handle the zinc....it's completely based on their constitution. I took it daily in the beginning with no problems. Everyone is a little different.

If it's not agreeing with you, then bin it.

How about the Spirulina?
    Yeah that makes sense, I actually used to take some super greens a few years ago with it in and had no issues pre pfs.

Spirulina is fine, I’m taking that daily instead - I take it that makes sense?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah that makes sense, I actually used to take some super greens a few years ago with it in and had no issues pre pfs.

Spirulina is fine, I’m taking that daily instead - I take it that makes sense?
    Yes.