Quote Originally Posted by Tonster96 View Post
I have all the classical PFS Symptoms plus the sometimes painfull rash at the glans (always painful while having sex). I have had the pain in the Penis thing, but that has luckily disappeared over time. So yes, it sure is pfs related.
Man, Tonster69, you are a warrior - I can't imagine dealing with so many symptoms. Glad to hear some of them are improving. Do you rememeber roughly how long you dealt with the penis pain?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I have experienced sharp pains in my prostate after orgasm multiple times over the years before fin use. Not often at all but I’d say around 5 times a year. This usually coincided with a strong urge to urinate even if almost nothing came out.

Ironic thing is I assumed this was because of an enlarged prostate which I thought would go away when taking fin as an added bonus on treating hair loss. Which it did so far as I have not experienced it since. Could also be because of the T supplements ofcourse.
Thanks for this tidbit Mojo. Very interesting that you no longer have that issue..