Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
Well, it's counter intuitive the reasoning behind it, and maybe someone more "science minded" can elaborate better then myself, but I was told by the creator of the original andro hard, that 5ar is increased simply by the presence of the end product (DHT) in your system. It's almost like your body reverse engineers the shit that it needs. It didn't really make much sense to me at first, but these chemists are waaaaay smarter then me when it comes to hormones. He also sent supporting docs and lab findings etc which I should actually find and post here.

Epi gets a bad name. I was healed by using prohormones with plenty of epi in it, because when used together with androsterone and the right ratio, any issues that certain guys MAY have with epi are mitigated by the androsterone.

When and if you run a cycle, stick with the go to......ultrahard, which you can get by clicking the banner up at the top of the forum.
I found the study at one point and downloaded it but it got corrupted and is now unreadable but the jist of it is, the presence of DHT raises 5AR enzymes in the body.

Michael, I have tried both Alpha Seven and UltraHard. I initially thought Alpha Seven might be better because it was more pure Andro, but it just made me tired all the time. I couldn't get through the day without wanting to nap and I barely had any energy to be productive or motivated. I noticed this and immediately bough UltraHard because the guys on here were raving about it and I will tell you that the mix of epi and Androsterone feels much better. I felt Androgenic but it was balanced. I read that Androsterone acts as a Positive Allosteric Modulator on GABA and Epi acts as Negative so you want a balance. Too much of one will make you tired and too much of the other will make you anxious and jittery.

- - - Updated - - -