User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Hey John. How have been these 2 weeks? I've finished mine too. Lasted 4weeks but I had to shut It down 'cause I felt supressed. My ejaculation went to almost zero. And this is my 3rd day off UH. I spent yesterday searching and found an artcile that pine pollen is a great PCT Tool. But Im not sure abou It, since I dont know PP induces natural T or is an external T itself. Anyway i'm taking It plus the herb cycling. One of the herbs that claim inibith aromatase is crhysin, but is out of the protocol. I've tried, but dont feel confortable to indicate here, since I didn't felt much on It.

About pregnenolone, sorry, have nothing to say... LOL
    My sex drive also went down, 3 weeks into my four week cycle, I wasn't expecting that, and I don't know what caused it. I'm a bit skeptical of the low estrogen explanation.

At around day 3 after stopping Ultra Hard I got some brain fog which persisted for 5 days or so, until I took a single dose of an antibiotic (azithromycin) which I took for other reasons. After that, the brain fog was gone. It could have been by chance, but I have alleviated brain fog symptoms with antibiotics in the past, but its sometimes hit and miss. I thought the brain fog was due to down regulation or something.

But who knows, it's often quite hard to know what's doing what, there are so many factors at play.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 04-23-2021 at 01:53 PM.