User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish this were the case but PFS by and large at its core is not parasitic, viral, or bacterial. Trust me, I've had a million and one labs done, many of them you listed. All of them came back normal and negative. The studies done on PFS also don't support these kinds of theories, which are abundant on PH and many of those guys have played so much with pharmaceuticals targeting those assumptive diagnoses with little to no symptomatic relief. Sometimes even making themselves worse.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    I wish this were the case but PFS by and large at its core is not parasitic, viral, or bacterial. Trust me, I've had a million and one labs done, many of them you listed. All of them came back normal and negative. The studies done on PFS also don't support these kinds of theories, which are abundant on PH and many of those guys have played so much with pharmaceuticals targeting those assumptive diagnoses with little to no symptomatic relief. Sometimes even making themselves worse.
    THIS^^^^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"