User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearance sale - AlphaFour is being discontinued

Whatsup,

Just received an email from Iconic Formulations saying they are doing a 5 day clearance sale of AlphaFour since it will be discontinued following a conflict with the licence holder of 1-dhea and 4-dhea.

They are doing a clearance sale until August 21st, with a 30% coupon LASTCHANCE.

This product helped me so just wanted to pass the word in case someone with known low E was anticipating using the Four for their next cycle.

Cheers lads

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Whatsup,

Just received an email from Iconic Formulations saying they are doing a 5 day clearance sale of AlphaFour since it will be discontinued following a conflict with the licence holder of 1-dhea and 4-dhea.

They are doing a clearance sale until August 21st, with a 30% coupon LASTCHANCE.

This product helped me so just wanted to pass the word in case someone with known low E was anticipating using the Four for their next cycle.

Cheers lads
    Thanks for sharing! yes, we lost the licensing for 1-dhea and 4-dhea and can no longer use them in our products. Sad times!

Anyone who wants Alpha Four should stock up now!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Whatsup,

Cheers lads
    How do you use it? Like where and when do you apply it while using ultra hard?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    How do you use it? Like where and when do you apply it while using ultra hard?
    I didn't use UltraHard for my last cycle, I only used AlphaFour because I had known low E and UH would've tanked it even more.

I started with 3 pumps for the first few days and then I did 5 pumps for the next 4 weeks and a half. Applied on my traps, shoulders, chest, triceps and inner biceps

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iconic has now removed Alpha Four and Icon One from the site. you can still get them through most retailers...while their inventories last.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Iconic has now removed Alpha Four and Icon One from the site. you can still get them through most retailers...while their inventories last.
    Such bullshit......the good stuff never stays around long enough. Sorry man.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"