Thread: Mold Toxicity?

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Thank you. Will definitely start the fast once at my new place next week. My body’s pretty much telling me to fast anyway with the complete lack of appetite and nausea. During my 7-day water fast I felt hunger maybe once, that’s how bad off I was.

What worries me the most is the possibility that the exposure may have triggered autoimmune issues. This shit has given me neuro symptoms like facial numbness, slurred speech at times, the limb weakness, blurred vision etc. which are similar to MS symptoms. I had none of these symptoms prior to this incident. However from my research it seems like mold toxicity and Lyme can both ”mimic” MS. Do you think these issues will be reversed after the fast? I’m scared that this shit has triggered MS in me.

I know you cured your Lymes with a 14-day water fast (from your posts on PH). I know longer fasts (14-21 days) are much more effective than shorter fasts, so I was wondering if I should shoot for a longer fast instead. Obviously not recommended at home, however I had zero issues during my 7-day fast besides boredom. I just rested all day and drank spring water. Took it real easy with walking, getting up to go to the toilet etc. Did have some healing reactions which were to be expected. If not a water fast, then a long juice feast could be another option, however I honestly think the water fast was easier than the juice feast for me.

Anyway, fasting definitely seems to be necessary as my body’s basically refusing to eat. Shitty stuff.
    I don't think you triggered MS. Fungus can be tough to kill if you don't get on it right away. What probably happened is that mattress got soaking wet somehow (like rained on) and then dried, hence triggering the mold growth. And.....not being a dick, but why the hell would you want to sleep on a used mattress? Ugh.....lol.

The symptoms WILL be reversed, it's just a matter of how long. You could clear it right up before the fast is even over or it could linger for a few minutes post fast. Either way, you gotta cleanse, so you'll have that answer soon enough.

And you're correct on the appetite. Your body is basically telling you it doesn't need anymore inputs at the moment. Now that you've fasted before, you picked it up. Most people go through their whole lives thinking they're gonna die if they miss lunch......
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-23-2021 at 12:11 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"