Thread: Hackstasis

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    I’m really sorry to say this man. But I just don’t think the PSSD is causing your severe illness.

I think the PSSD fucked up your immune system which allowed some sort of illness to take over. Such as Lyme, mold, or a heavy metal toxicity.

When things get as bad as your situation... it’s not just an imbalance or mineral insensitivity.

Your immune system got whacked. And something got in your body causing these issues.

This is where I completely disagreed with Gbold on. He hated me for it. But in so many cases when someone is really bad this is the case. And yes you can utilize fixing the terrain with nutritional balancing/ fasting to help defeat said toxicities.

But I think a toxicity needs to be identified in majority of these difficult cases. And unfortunately in this post pharma world, people forget they even exist.

It doesn't even matter, I'm open to all theories and suggestions . I just want to heal.

What would you recommend me to start at least? I already tried basic things like amoxicillin, probiotics, yeast, cinnamon, sodium acetate, garlic juice, ketogenic diet, wormwood etc. with no luck. It's just, there is no indication that I have ongoing infection in my body. "Also", I got my first symptom after 1 month on fluoxetine. I was still using the drug and it was only half the dose. So I think it's more probable that the problem is neurological (RXR, AR, allo, sigma, ht2c)

Though, I believe cytokines playing a role. My symptoms temporarily improve when I get flu. Some of the things managing cytokines are Sigma receptors and Retinoic acid metabolism.

Direct inhibition of retinoic acid catabolism by SSRIs - General Discussion - propeciahelp.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backinthecell View Post
    It doesn't even matter, I'm open to all theories and suggestions . I just want to heal.

What would you recommend me to start at least? I already tried basic things like amoxicillin, probiotics, yeast, cinnamon, sodium acetate, garlic juice, ketogenic diet, wormwood etc. with no luck. It's just, there is no indication that I have ongoing infection in my body. "Also", I got my first symptom after 1 month on fluoxetine. I was still using the drug and it was only half the dose. So I think it's more probable that the problem is neurological (RXR, AR, allo, sigma, ht2c)

Though, I believe cytokines playing a role. My symptoms temporarily improve when I get flu. Some of the things managing cytokines are Sigma receptors and Retinoic acid metabolism.

Direct inhibition of retinoic acid catabolism by SSRIs - General Discussion - propeciahelp.com

Might not be an infection. Could be a toxicity. Maybe try a binder like charcoal to see if you get any relief.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Searched it in my local area but couldn't find any seller, neither for active charcoal or TUDCA. TUDCA looks especially promising, too bad I live in such a bad place.

Tried methylfolate before. It instantly cleared my vision a bit. Though, I didn't take any more than 1 pill because it made my bowel condition get worsened.

Anybody has contact information of Gbolduev, or instead, can just ask him that question for me?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backinthecell View Post

Honestly I'm just wondering how you got such a nice fucking graphic in here? Lol......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Honestly I'm just wondering how you got such a nice fucking graphic in here? Lol......

This shit cracked me up.