Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZurich View Post
Ok wow. That is interesting and once more frightening at the same time 😳 The question remains the same to me tho. If He Shou Wu is downregulating AR (as the cause reason finasteride did) is it harmful or helpful?
If it's in the protocol go for it, you're taking it on a cycle anyway, so it shouldn't be too bad. I would tell you not to take it though, because if you are worried you may suffer adversely it can cause you further stress which is no good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
One theory is that the body is trying to overcome androgen insensitivity by increasing the amount of androgen receptors. So PFS guys have lots of receptors, but they’re not working well and overall sexual function is low or nil.

When fully recovered, there should be a normal amount of receptors that work normally or even a bit better than normal, according to CD you can reach pre-industrial levels (meaning the true natural level.)
Yeah that's what I think. There must be some sort of negative modulator genes linked to the AR which is causing that. Once those are treated, the receptors get agonized, and reduce in number.