User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    If it's in the protocol go for it, you're taking it on a cycle anyway, so it shouldn't be too bad. I would tell you not to take it though, because if you are worried you may suffer adversely it can cause you further stress which is no good.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's what I think. There must be some sort of negative modulator genes linked to the AR which is causing that. Once those are treated, the receptors get agonized, and reduce in number.
    I wonder if that partly explains the upswings and downswings?

Like your receptors get a little better as you follow the protocol another month or two, so your body reduces the ARs. Now you have a smaller number of somewhat better receptors, but since there’s less of them, it’s not enough for normal sexual function and you have a downswing.

Then you improve the receptors more, have another upswing, and the receptors decrease again. The cycle continues until eventually you have the normal amount of receptors, and your body will not decrease the amount anymore. Then you have a normal amount of high-functioning receptors, and you’re just cured.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I wonder if that partly explains the upswings and downswings?

Like your receptors get a little better as you follow the protocol another month or two, so your body reduces the ARs. Now you have a smaller number of somewhat better receptors, but since there’s less of them, it’s not enough for normal sexual function and you have a downswing.

Then you improve the receptors more, have another upswing, and the receptors decrease again. The cycle continues until eventually you have the normal amount of receptors, and your body will not decrease the amount anymore. Then you have a normal amount of high-functioning receptors, and you’re just cured.
    sounds beautiful mate! I need to hear things like that 🙌🏻 Spreading hope!