User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

Little update. Turns out most of my remaining symptoms weren't PFS at all, but Chronic Pelvic Pain. I imagine I've been under so much stress the last few years that my muscles tensed up. The funny thing is some of the symptoms are shared between the two conditions. Totally figured out what was going on by accident.

I started doing the stretches in the youtube link below twice a day and my symptoms are now much, much better after only a week. It's almost night and day. I actually think they would be great to introduce into the protocol, as they help get blood flowing down below which could really help some guys with PFS symptoms.

Stretches: Stretches: chronic pelvic pain syndrome - YouTube

Right now, the only symptom I have left is my libido is a little lower than I'd like. But it turns out my lingering problems essentially weren't PFS related at all -- I'm definitely recovered there.

Hope you're all doing well. Keep up the fight. If you still are struggling, I promise it'll get better.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been saying this for a while. Addressing your pelvic floor is part of the recovery

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think your pelvic floor is the cause of your low libido? Or is it something else

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    You think your pelvic floor is the cause of your low libido? Or is it something else
    My libido has definitely done up lately. So I imagine it didn't help! Could have been a blood flow issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    My libido has definitely done up lately. So I imagine it didn't help! Could have been a blood flow issue.
    Just want to thank you Mal! One of my most stubborn symptoms is shrinkage and classic pelvic dysfunction issues. I’ve always thought it’s strictly PFS but like you I’m NOW pretty convinced it’s Hard Flaccid/CPPS caused by the trauma and stress of PFS.

It’s so much less daunting knowing that and it’s totally fixable. I’ve already started the stretches in the video you shared. It’s unbelievable how tight I am. I’ll likely see a pelvic PT for further assistance. This and libido are the only symptoms that haven’t fell into the mild category yet so this is a huge find for me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Just want to thank you Mal! One of my most stubborn symptoms is shrinkage and classic pelvic dysfunction issues. I’ve always thought it’s strictly PFS but like you I’m NOW pretty convinced it’s Hard Flaccid/CPPS caused by the trauma and stress of PFS.

It’s so much less daunting knowing that and it’s totally fixable. I’ve already started the stretches in the video you shared. It’s unbelievable how tight I am. I’ll likely see a pelvic PT for further assistance. This and libido are the only symptoms that haven’t fell into the mild category yet so this is a huge find for me
    I've made a huge improvement in just a week. I've also been taking Bee Pollen and Quercetin + Bromelain. I'm seeing a Pelvic Floor PT on Tuesday just to see what I can be doing even better, but it's really just a precaution. It's been night and day since I started.

Really hope this helps, buddy. I 100% believe these stretches should become part of the protocol.
    Last edited by Master Mal; 09-09-2021 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    I've made a huge improvement in just a week. I've also been taking Bee Pollen and Quercetin + Bromelain. I'm seeing a Pelvic Floor PT on Tuesday just to see what I can be doing even better, but it's really just a precaution. It's been night and day since I started.

Really hope this helps, buddy. I 100% believe these stretches should become part of the protocol.
    Do you think it’s still safe to do squats, deadlifts and sprints while fighting the pelvic issues? That’s my only concern. They’ve helped me a ton with PFS symptoms.

Also, I won’t be surprised if you’re libido fully recovers once you get the pelvic issues squared away.