Thread: Hackstasis

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Personally, I would prefer for the CDsnuts protocol not to be mixed together with Hackstasis. Maybe there can be a separate section of this forum for the people that want to try different Hackstasis protocols. If people are reading about 50 different protocols people are experimenting with, it could lead them away from the CDsnuts protocol and then it won’t work.

This forum has been for people who are laser focused only on the CDsnuts protocol, although that may be changing, and if so, it is what it is. I’m going to fully recover because I know what works, but I worry about the next guys who are going to get confused when they hear a million protocols from a million well-meaning people, trying things that might and might not work. The protocol here does work consistently, but not if you mix and match with other protocols from Hackstasis or elsewhere.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not anti-Hackstasis, I just think it should be kept separate from the CDsnuts protocol.
    I agree, whatever you guys want

I created a sub reddit to help keep things separate - if they choose to discuss anything if or when the site does return since you can't create threads on discord.

hackstasis
    Last edited by TubZy; 09-10-2021 at 02:13 PM.