Thread: Buddy check

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    A pick me up lol.. Been in constant shit for 3 years. The more I workout, lift weights, walk outside, the worse I get and feel. Pretty fucked.
    No offense man, but your attitude really sucks. Turnover was being a solid dude and just reaching out to see if anyone could use some help and you turned it into “woe is me, my life sucks”.

I’m just saying that i have pretty much every symptom you mention in your threads (especially the exercise intolerance), and I still work full time, live in my own, pay bills etc. (as most on this forum do) my point is I’m still pushing. I’m still trying to get better. Everyone here has a shitty life right now. I understand being frustrated, but theres no point for the negativity on a post meant to try and help people.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIC2020 View Post
    No offense man, but your attitude really sucks. Turnover was being a solid dude and just reaching out to see if anyone could use some help and you turned it into “woe is me, my life sucks”.

I’m just saying that i have pretty much every symptom you mention in your threads (especially the exercise intolerance), and I still work full time, live in my own, pay bills etc. (as most on this forum do) my point is I’m still pushing. I’m still trying to get better. Everyone here has a shitty life right now. I understand being frustrated, but theres no point for the negativity on a post meant to try and help people.
    I've gone back and forth about commenting on this, but here it goes. Turnover posted about a buddy check, that's a "check-in". I'm assuming the point of a check-in is because, more than likely, not everyone is doing all great. So I told it like it is, like I always do.

I'm sorry to hear you have all of the symptoms. I didn't see anything about skin, metabolic, or fat deposit changes in your thread. I must have missed them.

Kudos for paying your bills and working. Glad to hear you're still pushing. I'm not sure if you're assuming that I don't do these things (and more). I would wager that I am more physically active than 50% of guys on this forum. Hasn't really made a difference on this end.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    I've gone back and forth about commenting on this, but here it goes. Turnover posted about a buddy check, that's a "check-in". I'm assuming the point of a check-in is because, more than likely, not everyone is doing all great. So I told it like it is, like I always do.

I'm sorry to hear you have all of the symptoms. I didn't see anything about skin, metabolic, or fat deposit changes in your thread. I must have missed them.

Kudos for paying your bills and working. Glad to hear you're still pushing. I'm not sure if you're assuming that I don't do these things (and more). I would wager that I am more physically active than 50% of guys on this forum. Hasn't really made a difference on this end.
    With all due respect, I don’t think you belong here. Your entire post history spanning years is one of pessimism, excuses, and a general lack of warmth to those who have taken the time to try to help you. “Calling it like it is” is not a justification for being callous to others. Buckle up and have some faith in yourself or go back to propeciahelp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
    With all due respect, I don’t think you belong here. Your entire post history spanning years is one of pessimism, excuses, and a general lack of warmth to those who have taken the time to try to help you. “Calling it like it is” is not a justification for being callous to others. Buckle up and have some faith in yourself or go back to propeciahelp.
    ^ Agreed