- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
Well, I stopped cold turkey and crashed so you may as well try tapering off. There's no way to know whether or not you will crash, or if tapering off will affect your outcome. My guess is, if you're gonna crash, you're gonna crash regardless of how you quit the drug, and if you're not prone to crashing, it's the same as well.

I wouldn't try any prohormones at your current stage. Carb backloading/paleo and lifting weights is good regardless of if you have PFS or not IMO, so you can do that.
I think thats the way to go just to be safe, I think coming off anything its good practice to ease into it and taper so you're not putting too much pressure on the body.

Is there a reason why you think it's early for pro-hormones? My justifications for using pro-hormones is that the saturation of DHT might be a good way to wake the pathway/enzymes up again, especially during a transitionary period. It might help push my discontinuation in the right direction. Anyway I'll take it day by day for now and keep my lifestyle/protocol up to scratch and see how my body responds.