User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Oh, no. I'm still in the middle of this nightmare. I did the diet that include those methylated vitamins for 2 weeks and felt ok. Then a few days later the symptoms started. Crushing/crippling anxiety, constipation, insomnia, derealization, brain fog, and intermittent joint pain. Is there a way to know for sure if this is the cause of this crashing? Also, I read your entire post but am a little unclear on what exactly you did to get out.

If it's methyltrap: I just need to take B12 (methyl B12?) to release folate until I feel better?

If it's Paradoxical Folate Deficiency: More folate with B12 (methyl B12?) until symptoms subside?

Are metafolins just folate?

Any guidance you can give is greatly appreciated. This seems like it could be my issue.
    It’s complicated stuff. Sounds a bit like my experience. I waited like 6 months to do anything about it to see if my body would correct it, nothing changed so I knew. Also my biggest sign that I had a paradoxical folate deficiency was my inability to eat folate at all, spinach, broccoli, green juice or anything like that would send me spiraling. I’d try and eat some broccoli, if you feel fine then you aren’t dealing with that. I’d also wait a while to see if your body adjusts out of it, people crash on all sorts of shit. My crash sent me to the hospital, it was extremely abrupt and obvious. There’s a chance the vitamins just don’t agree with your PFS.

And no not exactly, read the post carefully. I did a fuck ton of research before taking the risky step I took. I just don’t feel comfortable discussing too much on this thread because it brings confusion to the forum and makes people think this is how you cure PFS when it’s a totally different issue. You can PM me if you want
    Last edited by Turnover25; 10-29-2021 at 05:03 PM.